Thom's 1:500 Amsterdam Schiphol Airport - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #121
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Thom's 1:500 Amsterdam Schiphol Airport

wow, awesome shots!!! This airport is becoming so realistic!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #122
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanderTul View Post
Wow! Looks very nice!
Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
wow, awesome shots!!! This airport is becoming so realistic!!!
Thanks Leonardo! Thanks a lot!!

-----------

Anyways, tonight we'll continue folding E pier, and some shots are planned for this evening (or even tomorrow if things don't go according to plan)
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #123
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

So, Here is tonight's update!! (yay)

The E pier is as good as finished: I'll tell the story with some pictures!

E & F pier together!

F, G and H together!

F pier with the KLM 777-200ER (2x), B747-400 PH-BFL, BFB, China Southern 772 and Korean Air 77W!

Focus on the building

And my new pride

The hind part of the building is already attached to the middle part, but the Roofpart building isn't glued yet!

The Middle part (Roofparts not glued!!)

This part still had to be attached to the building, but the roofparts aren't folded yet.

My other new pridee!!

And Terminal 3 and the spotters terrace will be located here!

These are the roofparts yet to be folded

And last, the tunnel!

Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 09-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #124
Rush

wingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobby

This is looking more beautiful with every minute mate!! Already looking forward to the next update
wingtippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #125
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

This looks amazing Thom - Great progress!
Is there anything still to be built on the big grey area at the back?

Love the new models too mate Keep it up!

Cheers, Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #126
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingtippy View Post
This is looking more beautiful with every minute mate!! Already looking forward to the next update
Thanks Maarten! I look forward to building too, but School's blocking my ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
This looks amazing Thom - Great progress!
Is there anything still to be built on the big grey area at the back?

Love the new models too mate Keep it up!

Cheers, Cal.
Yes, Terminal 3!! The one you wondered about!

Thanks Cal, as I told you already:

I bought KLM B747-400 PH-BFR (City of Rarity uh.. Rio De Janeiro duh!)

Along with a new G pier and a Dell inspiron 23 (Bye Bye money... )

Old 09-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #127
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Yes, Terminal 3!! The one you wondered about!

Thanks Cal, as I told you already:

I bought KLM B747-400 PH-BFR (City of Rarity uh.. Rio De Janeiro duh!)

Along with a new G pier and a Dell inspiron 23 (Bye Bye money... )
I see, it's quite a big terminal then! It'll look great.
Haha, it's amazing how quickly one uses his money in this hobby

- Cal.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #128
Admin

Quote:
I see, it's quite a big terminal then! It'll look great.
Haha, it's amazing how quickly one uses his money in this hobby

- Cal.
Indeed mate! I can't wait to finish the buildings, but I'll probably start with the spotters terrace.. I don't know yet..

And yes, I know all about visiting a store that has soooo much: you better not come there like: I'll buy this ..., because chances are you'll end up with a full basket

Best regards from my phone!

Old 09-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #129
Triple-7 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Indeed mate! I can't wait to finish the buildings, but I'll probably start with the spotters terrace.. I don't know yet..

And yes, I know all about visiting a store that has soooo much: you better not come there like: I'll buy this ..., because chances are you'll end up with a full basket

Best regards from my phone!
It's probably a good job that there are no physical stores near me that sell these models...
Because I know for a fact, that I'd just buy everything!

Have a good one

- Cal.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #130
Obsessed with United

United737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dog

Absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to see this diorama completed!

Types I fly: C-17 Globemaster, MC-130H Combat Talon II
United737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #131
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

the aerial views look fantastic Thom...great to see the fleet from up above!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:22 AM   #132
Admin

Quote:
It's probably a good job that there are no physical stores near me that sell these models...
Because I know for a fact, that I'd just buy everything!

Have a good one

- Cal.
Indeed Cal ! Be glad ! It's hard to control myself in the Aviationmegastore

Quote:
Originally Posted by United737 View Post
Absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to see this diorama completed!
Thanks a lot mate! We're getting there

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
the aerial views look fantastic Thom...great to see the fleet from up above!!!
Thanks Homzie! The Royal Blues really look good from above!

Old 09-02-2013, 06:30 AM   #133
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Looking great as always!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #134
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Looking great as always!
Thank you very much!

Old 09-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #135
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Just wonderful Thom!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: