My 1:400 scale airport (Hayfield Int- EGHF- Eastern England) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
Puddle Jumper

MrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributor
My 1:400 scale airport (Hayfield Int- EGHF- Eastern England)

Hi guys this is my first post on Wings900 so I'm basically a noob but this is just my a thread about my model airport I will be uploading photos later only because my camera needs charge.
I hope you enjoy the thread if you don't wish to wait to see the airport there are regular airport updates on my youtube MrEssexGamer.
Enjoy
MrEssexFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
Captain

michael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobby
Re: My 1:400 scale airport (Hayfield Int- EGHF- Eastern England)

welcome to forum! cant' wait to see pictures!
michael737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
Puddle Jumper

MrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributorMrEssexFlyer is an excellent contributor

I will probably upload the photos some time either tomorrow or monday but if you want to see it please check out my youtube as I said MrEssexGamer I just want to say i'm not advertising haha
Regards

Old 12-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Just saw it on YouTube, looking good
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Just watched a few of the videos, it looks pretty good! I like it very much, do you plan on expanding?

And welcome to the forum!
Old 12-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Puddle Jumper

Yes I am going to do an extension on the runway and of course the terminal. I am going to build the terminal myself and thank you.
Old 02-08-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog

Where are the photos? Would love to see them!

Tags
1/400, airport, diorama

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: