Charter airports encyclopedia. - Page 221 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 4.26 average.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:22 AM   #3301
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's handmade airports summary.

East Midland Airport (1:500):

Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (1:500):

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #3302
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Orlando Airport (1:500):

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #3303
The Dark Side

Rome FCO Airport (1:500):

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #3304
The Dark Side

Anchorage Airport (1:500):

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #3305
The Dark Side

Honk Kong Kai Tak (under construction, 1.500):

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #3306
The Dark Side

Fantasy Airport (1:500):

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #3307
The Dark Side

JFK Terminal 4 (1:500):

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2012, 03:58 AM   #3308
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Wow, Charter, it's truly amazing to see all your wonderful airports that you have created! Please don't ever stop building model airports .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #3309
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobby

Absolutly great!! This summary or index was very necessary, Your´re the boss. I think that my favourites are JFK, Turin, Orlando and Fiumicino.

A lot of collectors dreams to have nice airports as yours, and you created 23!!! I have 3 custom airports and am very happy too

Greetings
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40 AM   #3310
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Wow, I didn't knew you had so many Airports! And your collection is wonderful
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #3311
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Super my friend all over them to many to pick a favorite (Cough Mine cough) as i have said in the past the work you put in to your diorama's is amazing KEEP IT UP!!!!

mike
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #3312
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Those sure are some great layouts. But, how many are there!? I had lost count by the time i reached Orlando!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #3313
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

Those are amazing!! Very precise and detailed! its really great work!
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #3314
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Vegeta, what's the epicness level of Charter's airports????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...MHTK15Pik#t=9s
Old 03-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #3315
The Dark Side

Thanks friends. Now i have to do two more airports:
Antalya (for all my Il-86's and Tu-154's)
Rome FCO International terminal

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: