I sell handmade airports. - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #76
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Re: I sell handmade airports.

Wow my friend i will look forward to it as i am sure everyone else will. So i would like to say a bit about my diorama (hope ok Alessandro) as you all know our good friend charter is remaking me Turin airport so it will be a bit differnt it will be now called Mike's Turin international airport and i would like to share the airline's that will be opperating so here go's
SINAGPORE
CATHAY
EK
PIA
DELTA
AMERICAN
TAM
BA
NIKI
CONDOR
LOT
RYANAIR
SAS
AEROFLOT
AUSTRIAN
LUFTANSA
ALITALIA
AIR BALTIC
BRITANIA/TOMSON
TUI
ARKEFLY
ICLANAIR
KLM
BRUSSEL'S

and then there will be a few more but yet to deciede and cargo will be

DHL
FED EX
AIR BRIDGE
TNT
NATIONAL
DRAGONAIR
JAL

so when all finished i will be posting pic's hope thi is ok with my friend's of the fourm

mike

Last edited by mike21; 01-14-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: forgot airline
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #77
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Gibraltar Airport is also a Land, sea and highway threw runway kind of airport

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:17 PM   #78
RJ Second Officer

lama666 is getting startedlama666 is getting startedlama666 is getting started

Is fantastic friend

My airport in paper only Schiphol'Parla

Administrator: www.avensisclub.com
lama666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2012, 03:26 AM   #79
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Gibraltar Airport is also a Land, sea and highway threw runway kind of airport
Do you want Gibraltar Airport?
It is a great airport, i would like to realize it for someone of you, my friends! It would be marvellous to draw the street on the runway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lama666 View Post
Is fantastic friend
Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:34 AM   #80
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Really, for those who have British Airways B737-300/400 models (scale 1:400, because these two models weren't released in 1:500 scale), this airport would be wonderful!!! And in scale 1:400 this airport is not difficult to realize!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #81
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Wow my friend i will look forward to it as i am sure everyone else will. So i would like to say a bit about my diorama (hope ok Alessandro) as you all know our good friend charter is remaking me Turin airport so it will be a bit differnt it will be now called Mike's Turin international airport and i would like to share the airline's that will be opperating so here go's
SINAGPORE
CATHAY
EK
PIA
DELTA
AMERICAN
TAM
BA
NIKI
CONDOR
LOT
RYANAIR
SAS
AEROFLOT
AUSTRIAN
LUFTANSA
ALITALIA
AIR BALTIC
BRITANIA/TOMSON
TUI
ARKEFLY
ICLANAIR
KLM
BRUSSEL'S

and then there will be a few more but yet to deciede and cargo will be

DHL
FED EX
AIR BRIDGE
TNT
NATIONAL
DRAGONAIR
JAL

so when all finished i will be posting pic's hope thi is ok with my friend's of the fourm

mike
I think that Mike's Turin International Airport will be wonderful, full of different, colorful airlines from all over the World.
Today i start to draw the street and, some parking stands lines.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #82
The Dark Side

After that i became almost "crazy" to adapt the layout to your requests......
i have found a good layout for you, according to your requests and the airlines you want to use.
The terminal will be longer (you have to add two more Herpa terminal buildings, one each side of the terminal), so you will obtain:
- 5 widebodies parking stands with gates ( 5 widebodies parked at the same time, including 3 A380!);
- 2 remote parking stands for cargo models (or passenger models);
- 3 remote parking stands for narrowbodies.
Of course the terminal can be used also from all narrowbodies (i will add some other parking lines for them).
The spaces work well.

The terminal with the five widebodies:
1) China Eastern A340-600
2) Air France A380
3) Qantas A380
4) Edelweiss A330-300
5) Iberia A340-600

The cargo area, with two remote parking stands:

The three narrowbodies remote parking stands:

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #83
The Dark Side

I think that it works very well! What do you think? In the next phase (now) i am drawing the lines with the pencil, to remember well all the spaces.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #84
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Look's great my friend really great

mike

Last edited by mike21; 01-15-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #85
The Dark Side

The terminal can handle also eight narrowbodies (until the size of a B757-200/300):

What i have to do? Do you like this layout or i have to change it? Let me repeat:
- the terminal is formed by two (2) www.airportdesigns.com terminal buildings and four (4) herpa terminal buildings. It can handle 5 widebodies or 8 narrowbodies (or widebodies and narrowbodies together) all with fingers;
- two remote parking stands for cargo airplanes;
- three remote parking stands for narrowbodies.
Can i start to draw the parking lines or i have to change the layout?

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #86
ATP Captain

Super my friend go for it!!! Please

MIKE
Old 01-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #87
The Dark Side

Quote:
Super my friend go for it!!! Please

MIKE
Are you sure? I go!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #88
ATP Captain

Yessssssss!!!!!!! Please
Old 01-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #89
The Dark Side

Quote:
Yessssssss!!!!!!! Please
Ok. I becoming crazy...

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #90
ATP Captain

HAHAHA sorry i have this affect on people.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: