I sell handmade airports. - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:25 PM   #61
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Re: I sell handmade airports.

Hello Alessandro please can i have the deark green grass please it look's better it's coming on a treat now really enjoying the thread thankyou.

kind regard's mike
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #62
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Hello Alessandro please can i have the deark green grass please it look's better it's coming on a treat now really enjoying the thread thankyou.

kind regard's mike
Do you like the runway? The piano keys? So you want the dark-green grass, the grass on the right of the photo?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #63
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Friends, this is a central part of the runway: there aren't the runway numbers because this is a small part of the runway! The piano keys are in this position also in my airport.
Sorry, I'm not that sharp today

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #64
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Yes very much so yes the grass on the right please.

thank's mike
Old 01-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #65
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Sorry, I'm not that sharp today
Dont' worry my friend, you suggestions/comments and constructive criticism are welcome!
In fact, SP-PPC wrote a good suggestion: about the piano keys, maybe they are too close to the center line. I personally like the airports with the piano keys close to the center line, but they could be painted also with more distance from it.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #66
The Dark Side

Quote:
Yes very much so yes the grass on the right please.

thank's mike
Wonderful Mike!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #67
ATP Captain

no thank you

mike
Old 01-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #68
ATP Captain

Also my friend how did you know ANZ IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AIRLINE'S

MIKE
Old 01-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #69
The Dark Side

Quote:
Also my friend how did you know ANZ IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AIRLINE'S

MIKE
I know...i know!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #70
ATP Captain

Haha,thank's again my friend look foward to the next step/stage

mike
Old 01-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #71
The Dark Side

Now the airport is starting to have its "soul". I have modified the runway (the piano keys a bit far from the center line) and i'm starting to draw the taxiway lines. As examples i have taken two giants: Air France and Qantas A380, so i will be sure that the airport works well, and that the distances are well done.
Friends...it is not simple to realize, also if you could think that it is!

A layout of the airport since now:

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #72
ATP Captain

IT'S COMING TO LIFE NOW
Old 01-14-2012, 11:39 AM   #73
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

That is an excellent finish on the runway

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #74
The Dark Side

Quote:
IT'S COMING TO LIFE NOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
That is an excellent finish on the runway
Thanks my friends. Since now i'm very proud of my job!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #75
The Dark Side

Once i have finished Kai Tak and JFK terminal 4, i think that i will realize Princess Juliana Airport for me! I love to reproduce the landscape, and this airport has one of tmy favourite one: sea, beach/sand, a street with people and cars...the runway!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: