I sell handmade airports. - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #31
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: I sell handmade airports.

That sounds interesting, I'll see when I'm having some more money if I can afford something either.. If I purchase an airport hand made, than I'll buy it of you. It seems great!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
That sounds interesting, I'll see when I'm having some more money if I can afford something either.. If I purchase an airport hand made, than I'll buy it of you. It seems great!
Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #33
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

By the way, What's the average price of handmade airports, without any buildings, just the ground foil?

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #34
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
By the way, What's the average price of handmade airports, without any buildings, just the ground foil?
It depends on the airport you want: how big it is, how many work i have to do, how difficult it is...think that a custom model costs 70-80 euro...
Then there is the shipping cost (80 euro for UK) and the packaging (25 euro for a 1 meter x 1 meter wood panel).

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #35
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

glad you explained it Alessandro
looking forward to the next step?stage of my diorama.

mike
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:43 AM   #36
The Dark Side

This is the next step: i have passed the white mordant-waterproof paint. Now it must dry for 12 hours.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-11-2012, 04:45 AM   #37
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
glad you explained it Alessandro
looking forward to the next step?stage of my diorama.

mike
Do not "rush" Mike: the most successful are those things done quietly!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-11-2012, 09:11 AM   #38
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Do not "rush" Mike: the most successful are those things done quietly!
You can't rush quality.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #39
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

I no you carnt rush quality, seem's my last post was miss understood I should have said I carn't wait because enjoy your diorama's bit by bit charter it's like watching an artist at work as I have said before I have always loved watching you create your diorama's it's a master class in the world of model making my friend. :-)

Mike

Last edited by mike21; 01-11-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Missing word's due to posting on my I phone
Old 01-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #40
The Dark Side

Tomorrow i will start to do the apron and the runway! Are you happy, Mike?

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #41
Wings900 Team Member

ahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributor

Good Luck Alesandro! Hope one day you start making accessories for sale, there is a void of some items in particular e.g. control towers
On Approach: Nothing scheduled...
Just Landed: Ethiopian Airlines 737 Max
Links: Collection on Flickr MyCollection Collection Photo Thread

ahsan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #42
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsan24 View Post
Good Luck Alesandro! Hope one day you start making accessories for sale, there is a void of some items in particular e.g. control towers
Thanks Ahsan!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #43
ATP Captain

am i happy my good friend iam very happy you no this?
no seriously thank you my friend and for me to be your first customer a lot of your time and effort is/has/will go in to my diorama

mike
Old 01-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #44
The Dark Side

The work is going well. After the project phase,

i started to paint the apron: this is the light-grey part.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #45
ATP Captain

looking great my friend

Mike

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: