I sell handmade airports. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I sell handmade airports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
One question: Are you selling airports you have only created, or airports people wish you to create for them?
Hi Adam. I'm selling airpoprts i have already created but also new layouts (or part of them).

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #17
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Sounds Fabulous

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Sounds Fabulous
Do you have any idea for an airport?

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.

Old 01-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #19
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Do you have any idea for an airport?
Palma De Mallorca (at first place)

Ibiza (at second place)

Menorca (at third place)

Old 01-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #20
The Dark Side

Quote:
Palma De Mallorca (at first place)

Ibiza (at second place)

Menorca (at third place)
If you really want and handmade airport...send me a PM and i will tell you everything about shipping costs and prices.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #21
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
If you really want and handmade airport...send me a PM and i will tell you everything about shipping costs and prices.
I may do in the future, at this current time I thought you wanted me to suggest airports you might like to do

Old 01-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #22
The Dark Side

Quote:
I may do in the future, at this current time I thought you wanted me to suggest airports you might like to do
If i have to do an airport for you i will do Palma de Mallorca!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #23
The Dark Side

"Turin Airport" for Mike is starting! I will post all the phases, step by step.
This is some of the material i have just bought:
- a wood panel (multilayer):

- some Uniposca colors, the white mordant-waterproof paint, white tempera color and a type of grass:

Do you like this type of grass, Mike?

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #24
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Looking good i carn't wait now lol so you best get cracking with it

mike
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #25
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

how big is the piece of wood panel my friend?
Old 01-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #26
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
how big is the piece of wood panel my friend?
It is 110cm x 80 cm, exactly the same of my layout. I preferred to buy the same size because i will have the same points of reference for the parking stands.
According to my "client" Mike, this layout will have six parking stands with gates (also for the widebodies) and some remote stands for narrowbodies, for passengers widebodies and for some cargo widebodies.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #27
The Dark Side

I want say a thing:
- i'm very excited and grateful to Mike for having had so much appreciation and trust in me and my skills. I'm honoured to build a handmade airport for another member of this family, i will try to realize a beautiful airport!
Thanks so much to Mike, but also thanks so much to all of you that believe in me and in my skills, because it is beautiful to share my passion with you, my family!
Alessandro.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #28
ATP Captain

Wow i have been called a few thing's in my time but never a CLIENT

yes as charter say's it will be based on Turin airport but with a few extra airline's freight aircraft will post picture's when i have it set up will order the terminal shortly, wow a hole thread on my diorama i am thrilled thank you Charter

regards mike ps the panel size is fine thank you
Old 01-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #29
ATP Captain

Charter you my friend are very welcome and thank you so much for me to be your first client and i no you will put 110% of effort in as usual (the start of many i hope for you)

mike
Old 01-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #30
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Charter you my friend are very welcome and thank you so much for me to be your first client and i no you will put 110% of effort in as usual (the start of many i hope for you)

mike
Thanks Mike. The other members know me, my passion, my skills and my airports: my handmade airports are loved or hated (from the members who like the perfect already-assembled airports, where everything is already prepared by Herpa or other manufacturers...). I try to realize unique pieces, where the layout has its "soul" and its landscape.
I hope to continue to create airports also for you, my friends.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: