I sell handmade airports. - Page 187 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-20-2020, 07:25 AM   #2791
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I sell handmade airports.

Malta Airport - Lufthansa Technik Apron and Hangars
Ciao to all. This is the new project for Martin-buettni: i have realized the sketches with all the measures

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2020, 10:23 AM   #2792
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

I like seeing a project evolve from the beginning to its completion. This one looks like it will be another amazing airport--looking forward to it very much!
Best holiday wishes to you and your family,
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 06:47 AM   #2793
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Thanks Pete, greetings to you and your family too.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.

Old 01-23-2021, 05:56 PM   #2794
The Dark Side

Updates at LGW 1:400: remote stands in creation.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-24-2021, 08:01 AM   #2795
First Officer

klm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributor

[IMG]IMG_20201004_183029_941 by J C, on Flickr[/IMG]

I have the other half of the LGW airport..!!
Old 01-28-2021, 12:49 PM   #2796
First Officer

N3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobbyN3424V is a legend of the hobby

Very Impressive Ale!
Old 01-29-2021, 02:56 AM   #2797
The Dark Side

Thanks friends.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-29-2021, 05:21 AM   #2798
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

The level of detail in this airport's ground markings is fantastic! Really a beautiful project to look at--superb work!
Pete
Old 01-29-2021, 05:54 AM   #2799
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Impressively detailed as many have pointed out before me. Your work is top quality!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 06:20 AM   #2800
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by klm.b777 View Post
[IMG]IMG_20201004_183029_941 by J C, on Flickr[/IMG]

I have the other half of the LGW airport..!!
Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3424V View Post
Very Impressive Ale!
Thanks my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle beat View Post
The level of detail in this airport's ground markings is fantastic! Really a beautiful project to look at--superb work!
Pete
Thanks Pete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Impressively detailed as many have pointed out before me. Your work is top quality!
Thanks Thom.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-04-2021, 06:23 AM   #2801
The Dark Side

Working to starting the last two remote stands, i want to share 1/3rd of the airport: they are wood panels. Please note it is not the real bending: to show all the four panels together i had to place the borders on the back of the chairs so they seem lean towards the center!

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-09-2021, 05:47 AM   #2802
ATP Captain

I can't get over the sheer size of this airport! I have really enjoyed watching the progression of this project--excellent work!
Pete
Old 02-13-2021, 04:52 PM   #2803
The Dark Side

Hi Pete, thanks for your appreciation. I am approaching the last but one section, the remote stands all around the ATC tower.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-15-2021, 09:16 AM   #2804
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Hi Pete, thanks for your appreciation. I am approaching the last but one section, the remote stands all around the ATC tower.

I can only imagine how great this additional section will be. Fantastic looking airport with a perfect amount of detail. Beautiful!
Pete

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: