I sell handmade airports. - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #136
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I sell handmade airports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadership View Post
I think it's look very good Charter, good job once again, However the grass color seems very off and unrealistic in my opinion.
Thanks Leadership. About the grass, if you go to pag 4 (post 57) and pag 5 (post 61)of the thread, you will see that Mike has chosen the type of grass he likes more.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2012, 10:32 AM   #137
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Charter it is great iam very happy with the cargo area thank's
And the grass I prefer this coulor make's the grass look healthy lol

Mike
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #138
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Charter it is great iam very happy with the cargo area thank's
And the grass I prefer this coulor make's the grass look healthy lol

Mike
Have i to add some remote stands for passenger airplanes in the cargo area?
Most probably next Monday i will go to packaging and shipping your airport.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #139
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

And I think I speak for all of us saying: Make some pictures when it arrives and you put some buildings and GSE on it Mike!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #140
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

O I wil Dutchcollector I will start a nw thread lol you don't have to charter it's ok as it is
Thank's charter new pm on way

Mike
Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #141
The Dark Side

HI friends...hi Mike.
The airport is finished, here the last photos:

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #142
The Dark Side

This afternoon i'm going to post the airport...

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-19-2012, 08:12 AM   #143
ATP Captain

Wow Alessandro thank's again it's super now people get them order's in lol if you can PM when you have posted it thank's again friend really thank's.

Mike
Old 01-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #144
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Wow Alessandro thank's again it's super now people get them order's in lol if you can PM when you have posted it thank's again friend really thank's.

Mike
I will post the photos of the shipping (in the shop): it is an emotion also for me, Mike.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #145
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

That looks amazing! You are one lucky guy, Mike.

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:26 AM   #146
The Dark Side

The adventure is continuing...
I'm going to send the airport:

But, before, a special dedication to Mike:

In the shop: Mail Boxes Etc. As you can see the airport is in perfect conditions since now!

They explained my how the packaging will be:
1) completely covered with the plastic with air bubbles (i don't know the english name);
2) polystyrene in all sides;
3) cardboard.
This photo shos the insurance and the total shipping price:

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #147
The Dark Side

Everything is done! I hope Mike will receive a beautiful airport and that he will start a new thread with his new layout and his airplanes!!!
Thanks again.

P.S. I'm ready for new orders...

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #148
RJ Captain

riksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributor

Charter its called bubble wrap!
riksters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:34 AM   #149
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by riksters View Post
Charter its called bubble wrap!
Bubble wrap...thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #150
RJ Captain

riksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributorriksters is a good contributor

No worries charter! Looks brilliant! Absolutely stunning
riksters is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: