Depatures from the ALEXAKOS Collection - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #91
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: Depatures from the ALEXAKOS Collection

and now on to the AA B732...
I just love the way the background reflects on to the polished fuselage!!!

n TAKEOFF!

ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2011, 03:38 AM   #92
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

AMAZING PICTURES!!!! Love the Takeoff Shot.
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #93
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Love the 732! I love that little plane! PSAs Fat Alberts in particular.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #94
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

I got a lot of requests lately for those PSA! What happened?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #95
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
I got a lot of requests lately for those PSA! What happened?
No idea. All i can say is that "Our smiles are'nt just painted on". Could'nt help it.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #96
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor

They are some very great pictures indeed.
thomascook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #97
Just give me wings!

I got more orders...so More images up that alley
Glad to be giving back some visuals after ALL YOU GUYS have offered in your threads!
Pass it on
Old 06-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #98
Just give me wings!

Fellow Member "Plane Collector" from PH USA, has a thing for A300s and A310s! My kinda guy! I am all for those birds of the European aircraft pioneer. Those planes were used from short, medium to long haul flights with rather safe history.
Here we have one that was traveling over the Asian skies for an Carrier of India. Simple yet lovely livery with a vivid orange tail.
Again.. to many photos? I think this one deserves it! I could not get enough. Good choice "Plane collector"!

Old 06-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #99
Just give me wings!

Ebay was the means of this next departure, which found its way to Canada of course!
Its HERPA's only Air Canada model in 1:200 scale ever released almost 10 years ago. A B744 named after T. Russ Baker.
Sorry, I just realized that only one image was made for that one
Old 06-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #100
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor

Wow! Nice shots there and wonderful aircrafts you got.
thomascook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #101
Just give me wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomascook View Post
Wow! Nice shots there and wonderful aircrafts you got.
GOT?
Sold you mean
Old 06-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #102
Just give me wings!

Matthew, a lad from the UK who seems to have a week spot for the Greek Carrier of the good ol days, has picked up from my collection two gems of Olympic Airways history.
Both by Aeroclassiques, in 1:400 scale, the B727 and the VERY limited DC-6B model.
Get ready for lots of images

Old 06-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #103
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

I just Love the Prop Motion!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:53 PM   #104
Just give me wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonfly737 View Post
I just Love the Prop Motion!!!!
Thanx.. I am a skilled.... blower
Hey.. I also had some human figures up on the building terrace, but my blowing..knocked them over
Old 06-18-2011, 12:57 PM   #105
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Thanx.. I am a skilled.... blower
Hey.. I also had some human figures up on the building terrace, but my blowing..knocked them over
Gale Forced Winds.

Dear me I guess the Spotters had an impact

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: