Depatures from the ALEXAKOS Collection - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #31
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Depatures from the ALEXAKOS Collection

I love the sepia pic. Great shots.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #32
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

great pics, Alex, but what's with all these departures ? Don't you like Lufthansa anymore ?
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:44 PM   #33
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
great pics, Alex, but what's with all these departures ? Don't you like Lufthansa anymore ?
No way Jose! I am still a very dedicated fan of the German super power!
I am just selling a few doubles... cuase I got some NEW 1:200 lufties comming in
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2011, 04:56 PM   #34
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Up for departure is ANA's special Snoopy Livery on a B747-481D under the registration of JA8965.
For Wings900 ist code# 19971 and its Taking off to the Netherlands into "mvanwering"'s collection. This man is smart! He has gotten his lady into the game of collecting and there is no nagging! hahahaha! Big up yourself!

Old 03-24-2011, 04:58 PM   #35
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Great ANA....sure brings a great vibe.
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #36
Earning My Wings

wacopolumbo is getting startedwacopolumbo is getting startedwacopolumbo is getting startedwacopolumbo is getting started

Hmmm...might see some more soon... :-)

Waco

View My Collection

wacopolumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #37
Just give me wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacopolumbo View Post
Hmmm...might see some more soon... :-)
"The force in great in that one" hehehehehe
Old 03-25-2011, 05:56 PM   #38
Just give me wings!

As you may have noticed above with the fortunetelling powers, mr. smartiepants member "wacopolumbo" has purchased not one... not two... not three.. BUT FOUR B747-400 Lufthansas... in 1:200 scale of the HERPA'S PREMIUM series licensed by Lufthansa as the LUFTHANSA MODEL EIDITION. The aircrafts are two of the D-ABVA named Berlin, one D-ABVB named Bonn and one D-ABVC named Baden-Wuettenberg. We have had several emails back and forth and I must say I am proud to be sending those to him as he has an AMAZING collection back home! (MANY 1:100s too).
Nough said... lets see some wings!

OK I have another 10 of those.. but I'll drive you nuts! so.. Let's call that a day!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #39
Earning My Wings

wacopolumbo is getting startedwacopolumbo is getting startedwacopolumbo is getting startedwacopolumbo is getting started

Come to Papa! Thanks for the smooth transaction!

Waco

View My Collection

wacopolumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #40
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

I think your shots are as close to a premium as i'll ever get,although i've got their three regular LH releases in 1:200...Great shots ALEXAKOS,although if the Peanuts 744 was mine there's no way i'd be able to part with it.....
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #41
Just give me wings!

Thanx Vince. Actually I am not very fond of "playful" paint schemes when it comes to the small models... it makes the look more like a toy while the plain designs of airlines bring out more reality.
I got more of those, like JAL and the LOTR by Air New Zealand etc. Not really fascinated.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #42
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

I'm the opposite i love 'em,i've got several in 1:500 JAL and ANA(Disney/Pokemon) and a couple in 1:400,but none of the peanuts,but the way prices keep going up i think i'll concentrate on PA for now....
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:00 AM   #43
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
I am not too happy with the DC-10 images so I will have another go at them later on... sorry!

On to the final departure for today, from Lufthansa's final paint era in the nineties till now, an off duty airliner the Airbus A300-B4 which has been replaced now by the A321's.
This model is by aeroclassiques under Registration D-AIAP with rolling gears under the Wings900 # 19512.. final model going to "Flight Captain" in Germany!
I flew a dozen times to FRA from CPH onboard LHAB6s. They were always full on their morning flights, so up until 2005, I had the chance to fly with AB6 4-5 times. Then they downgraded to the A320/21 now. I miss the widebody cabin on this short flight.

I'll get back with you, I think I have a last flight shot of the AB6 from CPH

Nice photos.

I will upload that ANA snoopy into the W9 database when I get more time. Thanks in advance for the shots.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #44
Just give me wings!

Right REX! The A300's were always on on the dawn flight route from ATH o FRA since the 80's!!! Along wiht the A310's in the noon flight.. miss both !
Old 03-27-2011, 05:10 PM   #45
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Whoa! Those Lufthansa 747 photos are amazing!

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: