EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-23-2021, 02:13 PM   #1
Puddle Jumper

sebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributor
EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)

Hi folks,

as you might have seen in my Frankfurt 1:500 thread, I built a new construction, featuring space for another diorama. I always wanted to display my government aircraft fleet. Something like a G20 summit.

Also, as an air traffic controller, I work the Berlin airport everyday, that is why I chose to build Germany's newest airport. Right now, I am busy with the ground layout. It will show the main apron only as I am limited in Space to 130 cm x 95 cm.

For the Design, I am using (again) Microsoft Expression Design 4 which is available for free!

Stay tuned!

Sebastian
Attached Thumbnails
EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)-groundlayout.jpg   EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)-google-earth.jpg   EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)-phase-1.jpg  
sebithoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2021, 04:02 PM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)

Hi, thanks for posting.
Beautiful project, faster than the original for sure....
BER has been something like what everyday hapens in Italy, a shameful country with a shameful history! BER has been a black spot in the great Germany (no sarcasm), but finally it has been opened and now it is something of really beautiful.
Someone says it is too much "essential" from the architectural point of view, i think it is well done.
Your project is starting in the right way: good luck with it.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 02:33 AM   #3
RJ Second Officer

Lalo787 is getting startedLalo787 is getting startedLalo787 is getting startedLalo787 is getting startedLalo787 is getting startedLalo787 is getting started
Re: EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)

Hi, sebithoma,
di you ever finished your project?
If so, could you share it?
Thank you.
Lalo787 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2021, 03:14 PM   #4
Puddle Jumper

sebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributorsebithoma is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalo787 View Post
Hi, sebithoma,
di you ever finished your project?
If so, could you share it?
Thank you.
Well, I just started three days ago Will keep you up to date!
Old 02-09-2021, 05:57 AM   #5
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

Looking forward to this one--should be a great project!
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:51 AM   #6
Puddle Jumper

Final version. Ready for print. Together with an aerial shot I made in 2020 to show you where this piece of apron is situated.
Attached Thumbnails
EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)-luftbild.jpg   EDDB/BER Berlin Brandenburg Intl. 1:500 (building 500 x faster than the original)-eddb500forumfinal.jpg  

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: