The Hague Airport (Rotterdam - 1:500). - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-18-2020, 03:18 PM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
The Hague Airport (Rotterdam - 1:500).

Good evening.
The Hague Airport is the third airport in the Netherlands after Amsterdam "Schiphol" and Eindhoven, serving the city of Rotterdam.
In 2019 The Hague handled 2.100.000 passengers and is Transavia main hub.
Why The Hague? Because it is Transavia base (and we have almost all Transavia models in 1:500 scale, except the B737-700WL new livery), because of its particular apron + parking stands configuration, because of its traffic (airlines mainly produced by Herpa).

Airlines serving the airport:
Blue Islands
British Airways
Corendon Airlines
Corendon Dutch
Pegasus Airlines
Royal Air Maroc
Transavia
TUIfly Belgium
TUIfly Netherlands

Of course i will add also
Ryanair
Wizz Air

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
Second Officer

klm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributor
Re: The Hague Airport (Rotterdam - 1:500).

Making me curious about this airport..
Old 09-22-2020, 10:07 AM   #3
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by klm.b777 View Post
Making me curious about this airport..
Thanks.

Anybody knows what is the 200 meters x 120 meters area on the top section of the apron for? In some images it is just a green dividing the taxiway but both Google Maps and Bing Maps show it like...nothing on the top of the apron.
Thanks for the help.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.

Old 09-23-2020, 06:08 AM   #4
Second Officer

klm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributorklm.b777 is a good contributor

Refurbishing of the tarmac, do not know exactly what it is going to look like at the end..
Old 09-23-2020, 07:58 AM   #5
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by klm.b777 View Post
Refurbishing of the tarmac, do not know exactly what it is going to look like at the end..
Maybe more parking stands?
Well, i will add some grass and the taxiway (perpendicular to the apron, parallel to the runway).

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #6
The Dark Side

I am working on the apron tarmac, tomorrow the first pics.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 09-24-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-24-2020, 02:53 PM   #7
The Dark Side

The first pic of the layout, with the apron and the taxiway

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-26-2020, 03:41 PM   #8
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Was a funny airport....never long waiting times, neither departing nor arriving. Only thing you could wait sometimes for ever and a day was a Taxi. Never make a mistake and land on Queens Day (back then) in Rotterdam. Everyone drunk and gone away from the airport.

Was my home airport for 1.5 years. Nice memories flying with VLM back and forth.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 06:09 AM   #9
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Was a funny airport....never long waiting times, neither departing nor arriving. Only thing you could wait sometimes for ever and a day was a Taxi. Never make a mistake and land on Queens Day (back then) in Rotterdam. Everyone drunk and gone away from the airport.

Was my home airport for 1.5 years. Nice memories flying with VLM back and forth.
Not much consideration for this airport.
I have never been here but it fascinated me for the weird apron and parking stands.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-28-2020, 05:53 AM   #10
The Dark Side

"The Hague" is finished. I am very happy for the result and now i have just to start operations.
These the airlines serving the airport:

Transavia (hub)
Corendon Dutch (hub)
KLM
Vueling
Wizzair
Ryanair
TUIfly Netherlands
TUIfly Germany
...and many more.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: