All days Fantasy Airports: BCN, LHR, BOS, LRM, cargo, leisure. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-06-2020, 06:40 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
All days Fantasy Airports: BCN, LHR, BOS, LRM, cargo, leisure.

Hi.
I have finished to realize existing airports, at least all the existing airports i wanted to collect.
Now i decided to realize some Fantasy Airports with the apron based on existing airports:
Boston-Logan for US traffic
London-Heathrow for European long haul traffic
Barcelona-El Prat for European short haul traffic
La Romana for long haul leisure traffic
cargo airport for cargo traffic
sea/sand layout for Europwan leisure/charter traffic
a second layout for long haul leisure traffic
In my plans Boston-Logan will be used for US traffic of the rpesent and of the past, "London-Heathrow type" for long haul traffic, even from Australia, Asia, Africa, etc; "Barcelona-El Prat type" for short haul traffic from all over the world.
The terminal building is the same, except for long haul leisure layouts, the aprons are the same of BCN and LHR, but the layouts are suitable from all airlines of the world.
For this reason they are "All days Fantasy Airports".

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2020, 08:24 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: All days Fantasy Airports: BCN, LHR, BOS, LRM, cargo, leisure.

Fantasy Airport "BCN-El Prat" apron type

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:11 AM   #3
The Dark Side

Problems for this airport: all these people, passengers, invaded the apron because their flights have been cancelled. And, which flights have been cancelled? These:

Aerolineas Argentinas flight AR2519 to Cordoba operated by B737-800WL
Aeromexico flight AM2340 to Cancun operated by B737-800WL
COPA Airlines flight CM633 to Panama City operated by B737-800WL
Volaris flight Y4 441 to Tijuana operated by A320neo
LATAM Brasil flight LA 3291 to Sao Paulo operated by A320WL
Avianca Colombia flight AV 9498 to Medellin operated by A320WL
TAME Ecuador flight EQ 322 to Quito operated by A320

The airport authorities explained that these flights have been cancelled because Herpa did not produce the models yet, but no way: the passengers were really angry!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 06-06-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Old 06-07-2020, 05:16 PM   #4
The Dark Side

Tomorrow more news about the passengers protest on the apron, with interviews to some of them.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-08-2020, 07:37 AM   #5
Senior Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

I love the story about the passengers/cancelled flights/missing models: it is a great way to convey the message to Herpa: Please listen to your collectors!
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:13 AM   #6
The Dark Side

Righthand Network TV.
Good morning people.
In the last days a very strange protest have been held at Fantasy Airport "El Prat" type.
A group of passengers turned into demonstrators because of the lack of their return flights. The problem doesn't seem the "lack of flight" but the "lack of airplanes" of the airlines scheduled for the return flights.
More news from our correspondent, Braccobaldo Barabaldo:

Hi. Yes, as you correctly said, the anger of the passengers exploded when they knew the airplanes of the various airlines scheduled for the different return flights, were missing. Usually passengers don't care a lot about airliners, especially on short/middle haul flights. For my experience passengers care about the airplane used for long-haul routes because they have to stay for many hours inside the airplane and the comfort, spaciousness, airplane age and inflight service make the difference among a beautiful experience and a nightmare.
But this time there weren't airliners waiting for the passengers and the airport authorities weren't able to calm people.
Here one of the airport managers, Mr. Ramarro Verde:
- Mr. Ramarro, can we explain the situation?
- These people booked their tickets many months ago, someone even a year ago. We were sure Herpa would have released enough airplanes of the scheduled airlines.
- Which airlines are we talking about?
- Aeromexico, COPA, TAME, Aerolineas Argentinas, Volaris, LATAM Brasil, Avianca
- And what about the problem with these airlines?
- The slots were sold for some narrowbodies: B737-700WL, B737-800WL, A319, A320, A321, B737 MAX8 and A320neo family. But...
- Was the problem depending from Boeing B737 MAX interruption of the assembly line?
- ...no. The problem was about the manufacturer of the airplanes needed for the slots. It seems Herpa, the German manufacturer, did not produce any of the airplanes mentioned above.
- I know Herpa was producing an Avianca A318.
- Announced but not yet produced.
We are trying to solve the situation replacing the missing airplanes with other airliners. I ask the passengers to wait a little longer, we are searching for the airliners and airlines.
- Thanks Mr. Ramarro.
This is the situation. It seems Herpa is considering some airplanes but nothing planned for the future.
But let me ask to some protesters:
- Miss P.Q. waiting for the return flight to Medellin.
- Yes, i am waiting for the return flight operated by Avianca but the A320WL wasn't available! I wonder what Herpa is making. And the A318...at least the A318, announced more than two years ago and never produced!
- Apologize, but Herpa needs the license to produce some models...
- I don't care of Herpa licenses, i want to go back home!
Very angry this woman. Let me ask one more thing to a man.
- You are?
- Mr. S.T. I was waiting for the return flight to Cordoba operated by Aerolineas Argentinas B737-800WL. I am really angry especially because i know there has been a poll in Wings900 website and just a little majority of collectors want the models of the missing airlines! And i think this is not right because Latin America is an important civil aviation market and if you look at Flightradar24 practically the entire Latin America sky is full of Avianca, LATAM, Aerolineas argentinas, Aeromexico, Volaris, COPA airplanes!
A third person is approaching us...wait no, please, no violence please...
- i want my airplane, f..k you, a..holes, f..k you
Here Braccobaldo Barabaldo, i think it is time to close, the Police is intervening.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 06-08-2020 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:40 AM   #7
The Dark Side

Airport authorities have found a solution:

Avianca Colombia sent a very old B757-200

TransBrasil and one of its B727-100's

Aeromexico and another old but still wonderful B757-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-08-2020, 11:11 AM   #8
The Dark Side

The second Fantasy Layout is London-Heathrow type.
The apron is exactly the same of LHR and it is suitable for widebodies. Four parking stands, two for A380 and two for B747-8i.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-08-2020, 03:51 PM   #9
The Dark Side

The guest for this airport is the KLM "Queen" 100 Year, my tribute to this wonderful airplane.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-09-2020, 03:10 PM   #10
The Dark Side

Fantasy Airport US traffic, Boston-Logan type.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-13-2020, 04:23 PM   #11
The Dark Side

Fantasy Airport Caribbean style

Better than Air Transat to start?

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-13-2020, 04:26 PM   #12
The Dark Side

Fantasy Airport Cargo

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-13-2020, 04:28 PM   #13
The Dark Side

Fantasy Airport Long Haul Leisure

I am missing Transaero

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-13-2020, 04:54 PM   #14
Senior Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

The weathering effect on the terminal roof is fantastic--typical of what you see on corrugated metal when it is exposed to the harsh realities of the sea and salt-water elements. It looks especially fine in the Caribbean scene complete with palm trees-excellent!
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: