Roma "Leonardo Da Vinci" - Terminal E (FCO - Italy) 1:500. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-14-2020, 03:06 PM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Roma "Leonardo Da Vinci" - Terminal E (FCO - Italy) 1:500.

Hi.
My next layout is Rome "Leonardo Da Vinci" Terminal E, the new terminal building close to the Satellite (part of terminal E).

FCO is changing its face and i will use this terminal for domestic flights, international/European flights and long haul flights different from Satellite E i have just realized.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2020, 09:02 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Roma "Leonardo Da Vinci" - Terminal E (FCO - Italy) 1:500.

I finished the terminal building adding more details and structures, wonderful!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
Old 04-15-2020, 10:17 AM   #3
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #4
The Dark Side

I am absolutely happy and proud of what i have obtained with the new terminal E, especially because part of my home airport.
Now i am working on the apron hoping to realize an almost perfect job.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 07-24-2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:18 AM   #5
Senior Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

Your home airport is off to a great start, and that terminal building is fantastic. Looking forward to the evolution of this project!
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 09:09 AM   #6
The Dark Side

Thanks Pete, i am particularly linked to FCO because my home airport and because not the best airports of the world...but my favourite spotting place.
I already realized hlaf apron, now i am working on the second half.
Thanks for your appreciation my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-16-2020, 04:19 PM   #7
The Dark Side

One of my most beautiful and good realizations so far

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-17-2020, 04:43 AM   #8
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Congrats on your home airport Ale! Looks good!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 06:46 AM   #9
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Congrats on your home airport Ale! Looks good!
Thanks Thom. I am working on the second half of the apron.

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-17-2020, 12:54 PM   #10
The Dark Side

This beautiful home airport is finished. Terminal E, the new international/long haul flights terminal with, also, some domestic flights.
For you, or the majority of you, or the minority of you (i hope), all the aprons could appear similar if not the same; nothing more wrong! Each airport has its soul and apron and marks and lines, each airport is different from another.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-07-2020, 03:39 PM   #11
RJ Captain

Peak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributor

I always enjoy seeing the evolution of these projects.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:37 PM   #12
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak Airways View Post
I always enjoy seeing the evolution of these projects.
Thanks for your appreciation.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-23-2020, 03:28 PM   #13
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Another masterpiece!!!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:00 PM   #14
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Another masterpiece!!!
Thanks my friend, much appreciated.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: