Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (Canada) 1:500 scale. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:27 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (Canada) 1:500 scale.

Hi.
For my and Homzie happiness, i started to create Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL), the international terminal.
20,5 million passengers per year, these the airlines serving the airport:

Aeromexico
Air Algerie
Air Canada
Air Canada Express
Air Canada Rouge
Air China
Air France
Air Inuit
Air Transat
American Airlines
American Eagle
Austrian Airlines
Azores Airlines
British Airways
Brussels Airlines
Canadian North
Copa Airlines
Corsair International
Delta Air Lines
Delta Connection
Icelandair
Interjet
KLM
Level
Lufthansa
Porter Airlines
Qatar Airways
Royal Air Maroc
Royal Jordanian
Sunwing Airlines
Swiss
TAP
Tunisair
Turkish Airlines
United Express
Westjet
Westjet Encore.

What is missing here? Alitalia, of course!

Here the terminal building, i am happy for the realization.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2020, 08:04 AM   #2
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (Canada) 1:500 scale.

Ale, I'm so glad you've decided to make this beautiful project (YUL). Montreal is one of the most beautiful cities in Canada alongwith Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, etc..I was waiting for you to create this diorama!!! I'll be following your progress! Let me know if you need help with the schedules, my friend! But, please add one WestJet B737-800 flight to my airport YYZ (or shall I say, YPM) and YUL are very similar, both are Air Canada hubs! Good Luck, Ale!!!
solicitor82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #3
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, I'm so glad you've decided to make this beautiful project (YUL). Montreal is one of the most beautiful cities in Canada alongwith Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, etc..I was waiting for you to create this diorama!!! I'll be following your progress! Let me know if you need help with the schedules, my friend! But, please add one WestJet B737-800 flight to my airport YYZ (or shall I say, YPM) and YUL are very similar, both are Air Canada hubs! Good Luck, Ale!!!
Thanks Homzie, of course there will be links among YYZ and YUL.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.

Old 03-13-2020, 11:16 AM   #4
The Dark Side

Melbourne-Tullamarine is almost finished, then i will start to realize Montreal-Trudeau apron, another beautiful challenge for me and for all handmade airport builders!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-13-2020, 12:36 PM   #5
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, I'm updating my airport thread next week, do you want me to add a WestJet fight to Montreal?
Old 03-15-2020, 05:13 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Quote:
Ale, I'm updating my airport thread next week, do you want me to add a WestJet fight to Montreal?
Of course my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-16-2020, 09:35 AM   #7
The Dark Side

I thought the apron was easy to realize, instead it is more difficult than Melbourne-Tullamarine, even being less complicated as lines.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-16-2020, 09:57 PM   #8
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Just added the Montreal rotation but aircraft is in the hanger, Ale!
Old 03-17-2020, 01:27 PM   #9
The Dark Side

Here the airport. The apron is finiahws, i have to finish the terminal building.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-17-2020, 01:28 PM   #10
The Dark Side

Quote:
Just added the Montreal rotation but aircraft is in the hanger, Ale!
I will finished the terminal building and the first flight will be Toronto - Montreal my friend, operated by Westjet B737-800WL.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-17-2020, 10:27 PM   #11
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Wonderful to know that it is finally taking shape, Ale. Let me first fly the WestJet B737 to Montreal so that you can do the return, my friend!
Old 03-18-2020, 08:02 AM   #12
The Dark Side

I am finishing the terminal building Homzie, your Westjet B737-800WL can start the egines.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2020, 10:37 AM   #13
The Dark Side

I am ready Homzie, the airport is finished and i wil post the pics soon.
If you want we can make a Westjet B737-800WL Toronto - Montreal flight.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2020, 03:48 PM   #14
The Dark Side

Waiting for the first domestic flight, Toronto - Montreal operated by Westjet, this is the airport completely finished:

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-18-2020, 08:30 PM   #15
Senior Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

This is a big, bold and beautiful terminal sitting on some exquisite ground markings. You have created another wonderful airport for us--it is great!
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: