Mauritius "Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam" Airport. 1:500 scale. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-25-2020, 11:42 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Mauritius "Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam" Airport. 1:500 scale.

Hello.
Mauritius or not? Able to make it or not? No problems for the apron marks and lines, of course, now i am able to realize everything, even a space base on the Moon, but the problem with this airport was the terminal building.
If you look at it the new terminal building at Mauritius airport is a quarter circle and making it with wood is really difficult.
But i realized the terminal building! I was able to make it so i will start with the beautiful Mauritius layout.

These the airlines serving MRU:

Air Austral
Air France
Air Madagascar
Air Mauritius
Air Seychelles
Alitalia
Austrian Airlines
British Airways
Condor
Corsair International
Edelweiss
Emirates
Eurowings
Evelop Airlines
Kenya Airways
LOT
Mahan Air
Saudia
SAA
TUI Airways
Turkish Airlines

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 02-27-2020 at 04:23 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2020, 04:44 PM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Mauritius "Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam" Airport. 1:500 scale.

Mauritius Airport terminal building is coming...beautiful!!!
You can't imagine how happy i can be for my realization and for the future use of this airport.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
Old 02-27-2020, 04:19 PM   #3
The Dark Side

WOW, wonderful! It is sad there are no comments but i don't care because i am too happy for the many real-existing layouts i am realizing and for how they appear. I am especially proud of the handmade construction of the various terminal buildings, wood-made.
The section behind the terminal building will be filled with roads, grass and car parkings.

This beauty is "Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam" airport, Mauritius.

photo DSCN0239_zpsplwnwkdi.jpg

photo DSCN0240_zpsxv3u5ctt.jpg

photo DSCN0241_zpsxo2e2muh.jpg

photo DSCN0242_zpswvblpxq3.jpg

photo DSCN0243_zpspeapqrlr.jpg

photo DSCN0244_zpsnassap1i.jpg

photo DSCN0245_zpscig9ulou.jpg

photo DSCN0246_zpshxfvevju.jpg

photo DSCN0247_zpsigcyb7ut.jpg

photo DSCN0248_zpstzwneidv.jpg

photo DSCN0249_zpsugyutz3l.jpg

photo DSCN0250_zps2hizvrb8.jpg

photo DSCN0251_zpseuts5cxz.jpg

photo DSCN0252_zps5e6nkvqn.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-28-2020, 01:36 AM   #4
The Dark Side

This airport is too beautiful not to use it soon.
Some airlines will land there in the next hours.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-28-2020, 12:04 PM   #5
RJ First Officer

Skyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributorSkyteam67 is a good contributor

Can't wait to see the traffic. Well done on the terminal. It looks splendid and very realistic. Also, how do you have the patience to draw that grid? It must have taken ages. Anyways, excited to see the traffic such as an EK A380 and MK A350!!
Skyteam67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 12:20 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyteam67 View Post
Can't wait to see the traffic. Well done on the terminal. It looks splendid and very realistic. Also, how do you have the patience to draw that grid? It must have taken ages. Anyways, excited to see the traffic such as an EK A380 and MK A350!!
Thanks so much. About the tarmac grid it is quite easy after many years doing it but you're right, very boring making all that lines. But it is essential for a realistic apron, not a single spread of concrete/asphalt but formed by many rectangles and squares.
Tomorrow i hope to start with some airlines.
Thanks again for your appreciation.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-29-2020, 03:52 PM   #7
The Dark Side

The airport is ready for traffic:

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-01-2020, 01:54 AM   #8
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor

Very realistic with the details there! Can't wait to see traffic and some rare beauties at this airport!

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:00 AM   #9
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_lima View Post
Very realistic with the details there! Can't wait to see traffic and some rare beauties at this airport!
Thanks for your appreciation friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-01-2020, 08:03 AM   #10
The Dark Side

Air Mauritius A330-200, flight MK851 arriving from Johannesburg

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-01-2020, 08:05 AM   #11
The Dark Side

SAA A330-200 flight SA190 from Johannesburg

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-01-2020, 08:15 AM   #12
The Dark Side

Air Mauritius A350 flight MK238 to Saint Denis (Reunion)

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-02-2020, 05:20 AM   #13
Second Officer

buettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dog

What a beautiful airport you made!
I love circular terminals a lot, or semi-circular, or quarter-circular.....
As you might know I plan a project with a semi-circular terminal this year.
Had some other priorities the first months of the year, but will soon get on again.
But let me now continue with my positive criticism of this beautiful airport.
I like the tarmac and the markings. You always use the right colours for them. That's really great!
The idea itself for this airport I also want to honour. You find so many nice airports around the globe and bringing them to a 1/500 scale semms to be a real passion of yours. :-)
Keep it up!
Very well done again!

My registered fleet (still many items missing):
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-24536.html
buettni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:28 AM   #14
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by buettni View Post
What a beautiful airport you made!
I love circular terminals a lot, or semi-circular, or quarter-circular.....
As you might know I plan a project with a semi-circular terminal this year.
Had some other priorities the first months of the year, but will soon get on again.
But let me now continue with my positive criticism of this beautiful airport.
I like the tarmac and the markings. You always use the right colours for them. That's really great!
The idea itself for this airport I also want to honour. You find so many nice airports around the globe and bringing them to a 1/500 scale semms to be a real passion of yours. :-)
Keep it up!
Very well done again!
A very big THANKS Martin, beautiful words and thanks for the appreciation.
Yes, i remeber about your circular terminal building...i hope to realize the layout for you soon.
Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-02-2020, 07:42 AM   #15
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Looks really good Alessandro as do all ur airports however i think this is one of ur best for sure.
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: