Nosy Be "Fascene" International Airport (Madagascar) 1:500. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-02-2020, 04:06 PM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Nosy Be "Fascene" International Airport (Madagascar) 1:500.

Hello.
The small but beautiful jewel called "Nosy Be" is one of the most important holiday destinations in Madagascar. It is situated in a small island on the north-west side of the wonderful Madagascar.
Realizing this airport was one of my goals and finally i made it, even because of the incredibly wonderful news Herpa will realize the neos B787-9!
This the traffic at Nosy Be:

Air Austral (Reunion)
Airlink (Johannesburg)
Air Madagascar (Antananarivo)
Blue Panorama (Milan, Vilnius, Warsaw)
Ethiopian Airlines (Addis Ababa)
Neos (Milan Malpensa, Rome FCO, Verona)

Why Blue Panorama flies from Warsaw and Vilnius? Because there is an agreement with Polish and Lithuanian tour operators.

Tomorrow the pics of this small jewel!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Nosy Be "Fascene" International Airport (Madagascar) 1:500.

Here Nosy-Be:
 photo DSCN0113_zpssmrvclvc.jpg

photo DSCN0115_zpsijilroui.jpg

photo DSCN0116_zpsfabvbaow.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:50 AM   #3
The Dark Side

The airport is ready to be used by several charter airlines.
Now just waiting for Air Madagascar B737-800WL

Ethiopian Airlines B737-700WL and/or B737-800WL

Charter airlines lover

Old Yesterday, 07:19 AM   #4
Senior Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

I like airports in exotic, tropical locations, and this diorama captures the sense of adventure that a passenger experiences as he / she comes through the airplane door and steps off the aircraft onto the airstairs. Looking at this lovely little model, I can almost smell the mixture of jet fuel and island humidity--a magical elixir that is an aviation geek's aphrodisiac!! In this miniature version of the airport, you have recreated the terminal roofline that incorporates the signature zig-zag effect, and there is plenty of green grass all around and a beautifully realized apron. I love it--great job!!
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM   #5
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle beat View Post
I like airports in exotic, tropical locations, and this diorama captures the sense of adventure that a passenger experiences as he / she comes through the airplane door and steps off the aircraft onto the airstairs. Looking at this lovely little model, I can almost smell the mixture of jet fuel and island humidity--a magical elixir that is an aviation geek's aphrodisiac!! In this miniature version of the airport, you have recreated the terminal roofline that incorporates the signature zig-zag effect, and there is plenty of green grass all around and a beautifully realized apron. I love it--great job!!
Pete[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.wings900.com/vb/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]
Thanks Pete, exactly what i wanted to transmit!
Thanks so much, now i know i have done a good job.
I finished Seychelles Airport, i am working on Point-a-Pitre (Guadeloupe), Roland Garros (Reunion), Montego Bay (Jamaica), Espargos (Cabo Verde), Nadi (Fiji) and Sydney (International terminal).

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; Yesterday at 11:11 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: