Vienna "Schwechat" Airport (VIE) 1:500. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-27-2020, 12:37 PM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Vienna "Schwechat" Airport (VIE) 1:500.

...and, using manual controls, Neil safely landed even on Vienna Terminal 3 north side!
I will post the pics tomorrow but i am proud of the job i have done and of the result.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2020, 02:52 PM   #17
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The airport is finished and Robert is happy about the result, at least from the first pics i sent him via whatsapp...working there (ramp, service roads, runway, taxiways) i think his comments and considerations are the best thing for me.
Anyway, i need to write something more about the terminal building because with a real airport there mus be real traffic and the slots must be perfect:

OS F01
TG F05
NH (B787-9) F13
CA (A330-300) F23
TP (A330-200/300) F33
AC (B787-9) G36 = F36
OS widebodies F33, F23, F13, F05 (sometimes G26 = F26)
AI (B787-8) F01

I hope to start to enjoy the airport tomorrow, posting the first pics.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 01-28-2020 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-28-2020, 04:32 PM   #18
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The airport is finished and Robert is happy about the result, at least from the first pics i sent him via whatsapp...working there (ramp, service roads, runway, taxiways) i think his comments and considerations are the best thing for me.
Anyway, i need to write something more about the terminal building because with a real airport there mus be real traffic and the slots must be perfect:

OS F01
TG F05
NH (B787-9) F13
CA (A330-300) F23
TP (A330-200/300) F33
AC (B787-9) G36 = F36
OS widebodies F33, F23, F13, F05 (sometimes G26 = F26)
AI (B787-8) F01

I hope to start to enjoy the airport tomorrow, posting the first pics.
When I was in VIE last summer my SN evening flight to BRU departed from F10. I think I also left with the SN morning flight from F9 or F13 as well as from remote stands.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2020, 09:28 AM   #19
The Dark Side

Just a fast line-up, not the best pics but i am sitting on wheelchair and i was excited to use the airport with real airplanes.

photo DSCN0069_zpshptr23o8.jpg

photo DSCN0070_zpsb0jupa29.jpg

photo DSCN0072_zps1xzxddit.jpg

photo DSCN0073_zpsglskb2br.jpg

photo DSCN0074_zpsxxoqxzyf.jpg

photo DSCN0077_zpszobwqhhq.jpg

photo DSCN0078_zpsyhyx3ub2.jpg

photo DSCN0079_zpsxohohqr2.jpg

photo DSCN0080_zpsixhwmk8z.jpg

photo DSCN0081_zps7tydrkwc.jpg

photo DSCN0082_zpscmj7hhef.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-29-2020, 09:34 AM   #20
The Dark Side

My friend Robert at the ramp
 photo DSCN0083_zpswuowxjbp.jpg

photo DSCN0084_zpsibzefiqd.jpg

photo DSCN0085_zps4gm3ipon.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-29-2020, 09:40 AM   #21
The Dark Side

photo DSCN0087_zpsbus8utux.jpg

photo DSCN0088_zpsegxzzk2j.jpg

photo DSCN0090_zpswjasqi9h.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-29-2020, 09:47 AM   #22
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
When I was in VIE last summer my SN evening flight to BRU departed from F10. I think I also left with the SN morning flight from F9 or F13 as well as from remote stands.
Alberic obtained a special permit to make a photo close to Brussels Airlines A319 he has to fly with.

photo DSCN0097_zpszuqo5gm4.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 01-29-2020 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-29-2020, 09:52 AM   #23
The Dark Side

Air China B787-9 at the gate: passenger are walking through a "health corridor" checking their temperature and possible symptoms new SARS related.
Unfortunately (it is a shame!) there aren't Air China A330-200 and A330-300 in 1:500 scale, so Air China used a B787-9.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: