Nuremberg Airport (Germany, IATA: NUE) 1:500 scale. - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-30-2019, 09:22 AM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Nuremberg Airport (Germany, IATA: NUE) 1:500 scale.

Now it is time to give a soul to the apron with some coats of dark and light grey in different sections.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2019, 07:25 PM   #17
Creative Model Animator

Supermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributorSupermodelnation is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Now it is time to give a soul to the apron with some coats of dark and light grey in different sections.
No one weathers an Apron better than you do Charter. Your tarmac weathering skills know no bounds. Great effort here as always. Look forward to seeing the progress.

Visit our new Website: https://www.supermodelnation.com/
Supermodelnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 08:57 AM   #18
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermodelnation View Post
No one weathers an Apron better than you do Charter. Your tarmac weathering skills know no bounds. Great effort here as always. Look forward to seeing the progress.
Thanks so much my friend.
The airport is finished, i will post the pics in the afternoon.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:00 PM   #19
The Dark Side

photo DSCN0001_zps8nasaf4x.jpg

photo DSCN0002_zpss3uyy8vq.jpg

photo DSCN0004_zpsdvl73i6i.jpg

photo DSCN0005_zps16d9ugci.jpg

photo DSCN0006_zpstapfrvke.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-06-2020, 07:00 PM   #20
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

The finishing touches on the apron are amazing--very realistic, with much depth of color and shading. Another excellent project!!
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 12:44 PM   #21
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle beat View Post
The finishing touches on the apron are amazing--very realistic, with much depth of color and shading. Another excellent project!!
First of all many thanks very late my friend.
Second, i started to resurface the apron.
Nuremberg Airport is a small jewel and i want make the apron as similar to reality as possible.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-21-2021, 01:35 PM   #22
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
First of all many thanks very late my friend.
Second, i started to resurface the apron.
Nuremberg Airport is a small jewel and i want make the apron as similar to reality as possible.

Looking forward to this! Always a pleasure seeing your projects and the re-surfacing efforts will be outstanding.

Pete
Old 03-22-2021, 01:22 PM   #23
Earning My Wings

EHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting startedEHAM Aviation is getting started

Nice layout, especially the roof of the building and your exact markings on the tarmac
EHAM Aviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 02:20 PM   #24
The Dark Side

Quote:
Looking forward to this! Always a pleasure seeing your projects and the re-surfacing efforts will be outstanding.

Pete
Thanks Pete. "Perfection" when it is possible, this must be my main goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EHAM Aviation View Post
Nice layout, especially the roof of the building and your exact markings on the tarmac
Thanks so much Robert, i am proud of the terminal building but i decided to resurface the apron, something like VIE.
NUE is served by many airlines and i want to reproduce it as similar to the original as i can.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-02-2021, 07:54 AM   #25
The Dark Side

NUE finally resurfaced and finished, and now it is more similar to the original airport.

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-04-2021, 07:59 AM   #26
ATP Captain

Great job on the apron refresh. Your attention to details and colors is outstanding!
Pete
Old 05-04-2021, 04:00 PM   #27
The Dark Side

Quote:
Great job on the apron refresh. Your attention to details and colors is outstanding!
Pete
Thanks my friend, i am particularly proud of this layout because it is nearly the same of the original one, especially the tarmac grid and lines.
I can't wait to start to use it.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: