Balzan International - another shelf airport - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2019, 09:18 AM   #2
Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby
Re: Balzan International - another shelf airport

I love this airport. Besides having the requisite airport ramp with excellent ground markings and lots of GSE, the entire experience is elevated by features that are not normally included in dioramas of this scale. There are roof details (including ventilation pipes/HVAC), much surrounding scenery including nearby homes, roadways, a canal, tons of cars. I spent much time just enjoying all of the different visual elements that make this diorama A PIECE OF ART. Great job--I can appreciate that this was a lot of work and the end result is simply beautiful.
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:28 AM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Images waaay too big!

Old 10-19-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Completely agree with Pete, amazing layout and all the GSE and accessories make it even more wonderful.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #5
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Martin, could you please post images no bigger than 1200 pixels wide in size. I've had to edit many of the posts to fit the forum layout. Thanks
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 01:25 PM   #6
Second Officer

buettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dog
Sorry, had put them up straight from my mobile phone, wasn't aware of the size, thougtht they would be downsized automatically.
Next time I will make sure they are not too big.

My registered fleet (still many items missing):
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-24536.html
buettni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:03 PM   #7
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I especially like the Concorde in the middle of the grass, great display.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 05:32 PM   #8
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by buettni View Post
Sorry, had put them up straight from my mobile phone, wasn't aware of the size, thougtht they would be downsized automatically.
Next time I will make sure they are not too big.
If they do appear too big, you can always use the BBCode [resize=xxxx] and ['/'resize]

With the xxxx's replaced by the image width and ignoring the '' signs in the resize bracket.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:43 AM   #9
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Looks stunning!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: