Safi Aviation Park (Malta Hangars Area) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-04-2019, 08:13 AM   #1
Second Officer

buettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dog
Safi Aviation Park (Malta Hangars Area)

Before I post some photos of my new Safi Aviation Park I would like to thank Chris (United 752) and Alessandro (Charter) for their outstanding expertise and their fantastic help and support thoughout the project.

Now enjoy the pics and let me have your comments.......

My registered fleet (still many items missing):
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-24536.html

Last edited by DutchCollector; 09-04-2019 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Image sizes
buettni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2019, 08:16 AM   #2
Second Officer

buettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dogbuettni is a top dog
Re: Safi Aviation Park (Malta Hangars Area)

and.....

My registered fleet (still many items missing):
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabase/mycollection/collection-24536.html

Last edited by DutchCollector; 09-04-2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Image sizes
buettni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:07 AM   #3
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

MASTERPIECE! Just this word, masterpiece!
It is incredible how similar to the real airport is, this layout is really living.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2019, 10:43 AM   #4
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Fantastic that a very impressive diorama! And some interesting customs aswell... specially the exotic HiFly A380!
Old 09-05-2019, 03:18 AM   #5
Second Officer

klm.b777 is appreciatedklm.b777 is appreciatedklm.b777 is appreciatedklm.b777 is appreciatedklm.b777 is appreciatedklm.b777 is appreciatedklm.b777 is appreciated

WOW WOW WOW, what a wonderful piece of art.. Very nice all the colors hangars planes and the rest..
Old 09-05-2019, 08:43 AM   #6
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

This is astounding. A true work of art.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 03:14 PM   #7
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Not only this layout is one of the most beautiful ever, because completely different from the usual airports and really amazing in all its sections, but the incredible thing is that is living thanks the efforts of three people living in three different countries of the Earth: me (Italy), Chris (USA), Martin (Germany).
Great job with the hangars Chris, they are wonderful.
About Martin, the many accessories make the airport even more beautiful: i still don't know how many models Martin has, how many GSE, how many accessories like trees, barriers, cars, different lamps...i doubt that Martin has more models than me!
This airport is a creation by three members very far each other and this is a real miracle!
Wonderful.

Charter airlines lover
Old 09-05-2019, 06:57 PM   #8
RJ Second Officer

United 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributorUnited 752 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Not only this layout is one of the most beautiful ever, because completely different from the usual airports and really amazing in all its sections, but the incredible thing is that is living thanks the efforts of three people living in three different countries of the Earth: me (Italy), Chris (USA), Martin (Germany).
Great job with the hangars Chris, they are wonderful.
About Martin, the many accessories make the airport even more beautiful: i still don't know how many models Martin has, how many GSE, how many accessories like trees, barriers, cars, different lamps...i doubt that Martin has more models than me!
This airport is a creation by three members very far each other and this is a real miracle!
Wonderful.
It's an honor to have my work included with that of masters like yourselves, the hangars were most definitely a production, and I'm very happy to see them pictured with such nice models and the beautiful layout. This is certainly a beautiful setup, congrats to Martin for realizing such a beautiful layout and I'm proud to have been a part of it!
United 752 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 02:04 AM   #9
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Looks indeed stunning!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:16 AM   #10
Captain

uncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top dog

An absolutely gorgeous diorama! There is such careful attention to every detail, extremely meticulous use of materials in the landscape, base, and buildings, the project reflects a high degree of passion for aviation and the hobby of aircraft model collecting. Well done!!!
Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #11
The Dark Side

I would like to see more Malta airport area pics and the only having everything about Malta is Martin.
Malta airport is really interesting: non only for the many aprons (like the one in this thread) but also for the very interesting traffic serving the airport.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: