New York Metropolitan International Airport - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-09-2021, 09:57 AM   #151
New York Metro Airport

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby
Re: New York Metropolitan International Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle beat View Post
The airport has come to life with the planes and GSE, and the addition of airbridge advertising is a great customization of the stock Gemini setup. Your photography of the subject aircraft is fantastic, and the diverse choice of airlines made this a great update. For me, the best parts are all of the Delta birds--you have captured the essence of a busy day at the airport. I love it!
Pete
Thanks for the kind words Pete! Glad to hear you're a fan of the boarding bridge advertisements - I've always included these, but they're slightly more refined for this iteration and I think they look great. With so many airlines operating, traffic variety is one thing New York Metro Airport isn't short of! The early morning setting for this update also captured the Delta rush-hour perfectly, glad you enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHAM Aviation View Post
Beautiful update of the pax and cargo area and itīs full of life with the GSE
Thanks for commenting, glad you enjoyed the update!

- Cal.

KNYM | New York Metro Airport
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2021, 12:04 PM   #152
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

WOW Cal, absolutely wonderful update, my friend! I considered buying the UA B777 but, since it doesn't come to YYZ, I didn't. I have updated my YYZ fleet according to the many retirements! You'll see them in action once again in the coming weeks! How can you have a flight to Pearson without me? That too an Air Canada one??? Kidding, my friend! I'm going to schedule the Max to New York very soon, once the borders officially open! I have found a shop here in Mumbai which is an hour drive from my home and they accept cash! I am going to order a few from there too! It is called DB Jets! Looking forward to your next mega update and I expect nothing less than a masterpiece, my friend!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 12:55 PM   #153
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great update indeed, pics and layout are very nice.
Only Spirit is missing...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2021, 01:33 PM   #154
New York Metro Airport

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
WOW Cal, absolutely wonderful update, my friend! I considered buying the UA B777 but, since it doesn't come to YYZ, I didn't. I have updated my YYZ fleet according to the many retirements! You'll see them in action once again in the coming weeks! How can you have a flight to Pearson without me? That too an Air Canada one??? Kidding, my friend! I'm going to schedule the Max to New York very soon, once the borders officially open! I have found a shop here in Mumbai which is an hour drive from my home and they accept cash! I am going to order a few from there too! It is called DB Jets! Looking forward to your next mega update and I expect nothing less than a masterpiece, my friend!!
Thanks Homzie, great to see you back online! The United B777-200 is indeed wonderful, but their B777-300/ER is even more wonderful in their new livery! I too have had to update my collection in light of recent retirements...I'll look forward to seeing your next update and will hope to see some new models, but also some older workhorses still flying too. Great news that you've found a shop selling models locally, I'm sure you'll find some great models there for your collection! Thanks for your kind words and check back soon for more updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Great update indeed, pics and layout are very nice.
Only Spirit is missing...
Thank Ale, glad you enjoyed! I do actually have a Spirit A321 and A320neo in my collection, so I'll do my best to include one of these models in my next update!

- Cal.

KNYM | New York Metro Airport
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: