Marius Airports 1:500 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-13-2019, 06:07 AM   #1
Airports/Aviation

Marius is flying under the radarMarius is flying under the radar
Marius Airports 1:500

Hello,
I started building my own airports around one year ago.
Around that time I also founded my first Model Airline Germanair and later I bought Fluxair. Later Rentjet came as a Charter Airline along.
I have an English and a German website. The English is not ever up to date and don't have the amount of information as the German have but it is a beginning:
German: apg-group.de
English: en.apg-group.de/
In the next post I will show my Airports.
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2019, 06:19 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Marius Airports 1:500

Curious to see your airport, my german is not nearly good enough to succesfully navigate your website!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:10 AM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Very interesting. Hope to see some development and pictures soon

Old 04-13-2019, 02:49 PM   #4
Airports/Aviation

Flensburg Airport

As first, my Main Airport which is located in Flensburg, Germany:
The traffic is a mix from business and leisure.
The home carriers are my airlines Germanair and FLuxair.
Germanair flies to all destinations in the D/A/CH area.
Fluxair to everywhere else.
At the moment I am planning the extension of the Airport. More about that in the next post.

2 Ryanair 737-800 in front of the Terminal

2 WizzAir A320 are based in Flensburg

The new livery of Fluxair

Tui 737-800

SAS 737-800 turning on the self turning positions in front of the Terminal
Old 04-15-2019, 01:17 PM   #5
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Great set of traffic. The Wizz A320 is probably the only model I am looking for in 1/500 right now.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:27 PM   #6
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Very nice! Interesting to see you have 2 models which are really rare: the Ryanair 737 and Wizz Air A320.

Too bad Herpa still doesn't seem to be able to re-release these models. The Wizz need to be availabe in 1:500 with the new livery!
Old 04-15-2019, 04:12 PM   #7
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Nice airport. How did you realize the apron?

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:24 AM   #8
Airports/Aviation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
Great set of traffic. The Wizz A320 is probably the only model I am looking for in 1/500 right now.
I took me a long time to find it, but than I was lucky and got two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Very nice! Interesting to see you have 2 models which are really rare: the Ryanair 737 and Wizz Air A320.

Too bad Herpa still doesn't seem to be able to re-release these models. The Wizz need to be availabe in 1:500 with the new livery!
For both I would love Herpa if they re-release them. Luckily I got two Ryanair and two Wizzair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Nice airport. How did you realize the apron?
I done it mostly with Inkscape and printed it on a big printer wich is normally for printing maps.
Old 04-16-2019, 03:14 AM   #9
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Good looking batch of pictures; realistic visitors with plenty of GSE attention. I like the Wizz A320s and RYR 737s, they make me reminiscent of a German small airport, the size of NRN.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 04-20-2019, 08:25 AM   #10
Captain

uncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top dog

Good things come in small packages! I like this airport for its comprehensive attention to details, including a big assortment of ground equipment. Also, the Ryanair view which included background scenery was especially great. Nice job!

Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:34 AM   #11
Airports/Aviation

Thank you. I also like the background even though it is not real. As I am at the moment in France and because of fail of our provider I have no W-Lan. So more infos will follow next week.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:25 AM   #12
Airports/Aviation

In the next work step I want to introduce a new kind of roll out parking position, because I love them. I was inspired from the positions at London City Airport. They are made for E190/Q400/Crj 900 but can also fit 737-800/A320. What are you thinking about it?
Attached Thumbnails
Marius Airports 1:500-roll_out_postion.jpg  
Old 04-28-2019, 09:22 AM   #13
Selfie with bros

Very cool! Inclined stands are very nice
Old 05-12-2019, 03:05 AM   #14
Airports/Aviation

Hello,
I am back again. Now I had time to go on drawing my Airport. This time I worked on the new De-Icing pads. They are made in style of the De-Icing in Düsseldorf.
What do you think about them?
Attached Thumbnails
Marius Airports 1:500-de-icing.jpg  
Old 05-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #15
Admin

Looks good, I think the Apron could do with some more texture variation though; some darker tiles and some brighter ones. I do like the set up of the De-Icing pads.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: