1/400 Edinburgh Airport - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-17-2019, 02:00 PM   #16
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: 1/400 Edinburgh Airport

So nice to see more of your work! The Ryanair trio is really cool. Nice to see the UA 757 too, specially the pic of it parked up at the gate. These Herpa jetways are nice. Too bad they come in such an unpractical set: only 2 or 3 per pack, am I right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2019, 03:10 PM   #17
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great shots reminding me about the rarity of the RYR 737 and EZY A320 family in 1:500. Still, it does neatly replicate EDI; especially with the awesome United 757-200WL with RR engines.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:21 PM   #18
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Nice to see another diorama from you Adam - great work on this one!

I imagine you must be pleased with all the UK 'leisure airline' models that have been announced and produced in the recent months? The American A330-200 is my favourite from this update though!

- Cal.
Cheers Cal. Yes, Panda, HYJL and now NG Model have all released some super releases. Models we have long been waiting for. I am so happy to older liveries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
So nice to see more of your work! The Ryanair trio is really cool. Nice to see the UA 757 too, specially the pic of it parked up at the gate. These Herpa jetways are nice. Too bad they come in such an unpractical set: only 2 or 3 per pack, am I right?
Thanks Leo. Correct, limited pieces per set. I am tempted to look at the JC Wings airbridges. They will be expensive to buy and I am also unsure on length of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Great shots reminding me about the rarity of the RYR 737 and EZY A320 family in 1:500. Still, it does neatly replicate EDI; especially with the awesome United 757-200WL with RR engines.
Thank you. Was easyJet ever done in 1/500? I can only think of the Ryanair B737-800.

On a side note, I do not intend to waste your time on this forum. However, I am attempting to sell this project. There a few factors. It took me a good several months to complete this project. I thoroughly enjoyed making it... but there are some things that are bugging me. New idea's come to mind for Summer. To include an official cargo section again, maybe a small Hangar section again and all widebody types including A380. Maybe something similar to my 1/500 project. Work will begin early June on the next project. Further updates on this setup may or may not be posted.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: