EchoCharly sceneries - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-29-2019, 11:11 AM   #1
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobby
EchoCharly sceneries

Heya guys!
I donīt forget about you, I keep reading the wings900 forum and collecting the scale 500. Hereinafter I will put my scenes in this Thread. Hope you like it.

Here my last diorama, in my Palma de Mallorca airport:

General view

321 IB

320 VLG

738w NWG

788 AEA

CR900 ANM

738w RNA

320 AB

320 IBX

E190 AEA

General view

PD: Now am working in a scenery with my favourite airline, SIA! with 17 models!
Greetings friends

Old 01-29-2019, 11:14 AM   #2
Former Southwest&Blue

JReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributorJReeves96 is a good contributor
Re: EchoCharly sceneries

So much going on, I love it!
JReeves96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful to see your dioramas back, after a long absence! Very nice work!

Old 01-29-2019, 11:42 AM   #4
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I've always enjoyed seeing your dioramas, and this time is no exception. Since your 'general inactivity' there have been good Spanish releases (the Vueling model being a prime example) so I'm glad to see them at your scenery!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:11 PM   #5
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Ciao Ernesto, welcome back.
It is always beautiful and a great pleasure looking at your diorama, especially now Herpa has realized so many airlines from Spain (Vueling, Air Europa, Iberia Express, Air Nostrum, Iberia new livery).
I hope you will post more and more photos.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 06:54 AM   #6
Airports/Aviation

Marius is flying under the radarMarius is flying under the radar

oh cool. I love it. I always liked Palma airport.
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 09:16 AM   #7
Captain

uncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top doguncle beat is a top dog

This is a good-looking diorama. Great to see such a hive of activity with much GSE, people figures, and all of those gorgeous airplanes. I like the airport building and the U-Shape configuration lends itself well to photography.
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:31 AM   #8
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobbyEchoCharly is a legend of the hobby

Hey guys!

Happy that you like my Palma scenery , thank you a lot

Now sharing my favourite airline, I was need a lot of time to gather all this models. I use 17 models, hope you like it:

380 50š Anniversary of Singapore country

772 50š Anniversary

General view

744 1000th 747's

345 Leasership

744 50š Anniversary

744 Megatop

772 Jubilee

773ER Star Alliance

340 50š Anniversary

744 Tropical Wind

General view

773ER

744F Mega Ark

General view

343 Celestar

Greetings!

Last edited by DutchCollector; 04-11-2019 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Image sizes
EchoCharly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:44 AM   #9
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

What a beauty my friend! The Mega Ark B747-400F...i searched her for more than 10 years!
Very rare airplane.

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 12:02 PM   #10
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Superb Singapore Airlines fleet! I resized the pictures for you, so we can all properly enjoy the photos now!

I really like my A350! There are some great A330 customs going around nowadays, would be cool here!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 04-10-2019, 11:49 PM   #11
Aviation fan

Thank you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
What a beauty my friend! The Mega Ark B747-400F...i searched her for more than 10 years!
Very rare airplane.
Did you repair the size of my pictures? Or have been repaired by his self? Thanks by the way

Greetings
Old 04-11-2019, 09:33 AM   #12
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoCharly View Post
Did you repair the size of my pictures? Or have been repaired by his self? Thanks by the way
My work goes unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I resized the pictures for you, so we can all properly enjoy the photos now!

Old 04-11-2019, 01:10 PM   #13
Aviation fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
My work goes unnoticed
thank you mate
Old 04-13-2019, 03:46 AM   #14
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Beautiful diorama, well done!

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:37 AM   #15
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Airport threads are so interesting to view and admire and I got to say that this is one impressive diorama...well done to you and Thom (for resizing the pics), Incase you’re wondering, your wonderful job was noticed. Your SQ fleet is stellar. WOW!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: