New photos: 1:600 scale Zurich Airport Dock E ZRH/LSZH - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-29-2016, 09:15 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

Kabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributor
New photos: 1:600 scale Zurich Airport Dock E ZRH/LSZH

A first appetizer of my 1:600 scale Dock E diorama foto session.

Everything except the aircraft is selfmade. As real as possible.

A hot summer day, more and more stormclouds moving across the sky.

1.15 PM, you see Swiss' noon longrange traffic wave with flights to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Tokyo. Singapore A380 is delayed more than an hour. Emirates B777-300ER has just arrived from Dubai.

My historical 1:600 diorama of Zurich airport ZRH/LSZH
http://goo.gl/nmeMa7
New Dock E 2011 diorama: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...-zrh-lszh.html
Kabasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2016, 04:22 PM   #2
RJ First Officer

Kabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributorKabasch is a good contributor
Re: New photos: 1:600 scale Zurich Airport Dock E ZRH/LSZH

Another picture series from typical ZRH morning hours at gates E.

Old 12-07-2016, 04:53 PM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Still a very cool airport, especially considering its small scale. Must be a hassle setting it all up, I think my 1/500 airport is bad enough...
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2016, 07:04 PM   #4
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

This airport is amazing!
Always a pleasure to see your pictures
Too bad the quality of 1:600 aircraft isn't the best...
Old 01-09-2017, 04:07 AM   #5
RJ First Officer

Old 01-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #6
Young Collector.

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

As I've mentioned in your other post, 1:600 is very small (I feel 1/400 is also small to me) but you've done a great job! I am amazed by your glass-see-through jetbridges, they're very nice and looks exactly as the one in ZRH! Well done! Hope to see more pics soon!
Harry Pettersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:49 AM   #7
RJ First Officer

Last edited by Kabasch; 06-16-2017 at 03:55 AM.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:33 AM   #8
Young Collector.

Harry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dogHarry Pettersion is a top dog

Fantastic set of photos! Keep up the good work!
Harry Pettersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:31 AM   #9
RJ First Officer

It's sad but Schuco is cancelling the scale 1:600 definitive. So this absolute pioneer diecast airliner scale ist almost dead. Schuco began production in 1970, ended in 1976. Then Schabak release it new in 1979 until 2006. Then Schuco continue the program once again. Until 2020 ...

But I keep working and I will finish the Zurich diorama as it was in 2017 this year. Because Schuco no longer publishes anything, I have to make certain planes myself. Here Customs from Schuco and Schabak 1: 600 models.

Now we 1:600 scaler are 5-6 people worldwide ...

Old 01-31-2020, 08:51 AM   #10
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

You have Helvetic Fokker 100 new livery, great model.
I am sad 1:600 scale disappeared too.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 02:51 PM   #11
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Yes, sad to see it go. It was indeed a pioneer and I was amazed by the Detail then, as the only other "plane toy" then was Matchbox or Majorette.
Was my first scale as well, back then had over 1000 models (still have plenty for sale though). Even have some unused decals from the 80ies and 90ies, which Schabak was so friendly to give me.
So if you still need anything, let me know.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:48 PM   #12
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Sad to know Schuco will stop the production of the 1:600 models
While they are not the most detailed birds out there, the variety of models made is amazing and they are easily collectable. Your airport is really beautiful and at least i'm glad you are able to create custom models!
Old 02-01-2020, 07:02 AM   #13
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I'm sorry to hear the 1:600 scale has been discontinued. I still have very old 1:600 models in my desk drawer, which is what has drawn me into the hobby in the first place. After landing at Schiphol my dad would buy me a model. I admire your motivation and courage to continue working in the 1:600 scale range.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: