The resident troll - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-08-2015, 11:53 PM   #1
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
The resident troll

Folks,

Unless you have been living under a rock or so engrossed in real life that you haven't been on in a while, you will notice the infamous troll is currently in full Olympic competition mode. He's currently putting in a Bronze level effort.

Whilst it does provide endless entertainment to the mods and admins (probably some of you as well) we would ask that like a Gremlin after midnight, you DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

I realise, that much like when I was a kid and told not to do something, some of you will no doubt do the opposite as well.

Sadly despite a few PM's to the contrary people are continuing to feed the troll. The mods don't want to punish people for the actions of the troll, it's sadly got to that stage whereby we, like the United Nations with Iran and North Korea, will have to start using sanctions. No one wants that!

Below is a brief and handy guide should you suspect a troll attack:-

1. If you suspect a user is the troll do not acknowledge, reply, debate, converse or interact in any shape way or form with him. Hit the flag buttonand we will investigate.

It's really that simple I swear!

Thanks for reading and your help in this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2017, 12:17 AM   #2
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: The resident troll

Bump as the instructions are confusing some
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: