Worst place to be a pilot - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-30-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog
Worst place to be a pilot

You must watch the TV documentary called "Worst place to be a pilot" ! There are 4 episodes of 50min each, showing the daily life of Susi Air pilots in Indonesia. These guys are just crazy, they came there to fly PC-6 over mountains, landing on risky "runways" (I don't if we can call them runways, sometimes)...
This is just amazing. If only I could be in their places

As I said, you must watch it :

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

And for those who are not fluent with english oral language, it' very easy to understand.
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2015, 02:27 PM   #2
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby
Re: Worst place to be a pilot

This was shown on the UK last year. Really enjoyed it. Some real tricky runways to land on!

A lot of UK and USA pilots go there to build up their flying hours and experience. Certainly sorts the brave pilots out!

----
Old 01-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #3
Earning My Wings

jenniferlarson is flying under the radar

Wow sounds interesting. Will watch it
jenniferlarson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #4
Captain

HerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributorHerpaYVR is a good contributor

Thanks for the link, I watched a couple of episodes, very cool
Herpa Wings 1:500 Collector
It's not just a hobby - It's a passion
HerpaYVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:50 PM   #5
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Worst place to be a pilot is at your computer.... I'd rather fly a real plane.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: