Petition to bring back the previous owners - Please Read - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #106
Senior Captain

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Petition to bring back the previous owners - Please Read

Wieeeerd...

Old 07-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #107
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

So Flight Director has been banned and no changes to the forum have been made.

Great job MasMedia!
Old 07-30-2014, 02:57 PM   #108
Senior Captain

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

Flight director was the old owner right?

Old 07-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #109
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
Yup!
Filler

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Old 07-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #110
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
One of the previous owners, yes.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #111
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
So Flight Director has been banned and no changes to the forum have been made.

Great job MasMedia!
Ah, great... Well, we've all heard what FD's had to say, what are they going to do about it? Even before FD said a word nobody here wanted MasMedia owning the site. Regardless of how true or false the things FD said are, that is a fact. The community wanted the previous owners back from day one!

They can't ban us all. I hate to say it, but right now i don't care if they ban me. If this is how they will keep going they can gladly ban me! I've got other forums i can use to share my hobby with others.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:46 PM   #112
Senior Captain

OK, would you like to GIVE me the site masmedia? relive all that responsibility?
Old 07-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #113
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Ah, great... Well, we've all heard what FD's had to say, what are they going to do about it? Even before FD said a word nobody here wanted MasMedia owning the site. Regardless of how true or false the things FD said are, that is a fact. The community wanted the previous owners back from day one!

They can't ban us all. I hate to say it, but right now i don't care if they ban me. If this is how they will keep going they can gladly ban me! I've got other forums i can use to share my hobby with others.
Me, me, ban me!
This forum is now run by jokers, nothing we can do
Do I care though, not really - I just haven't used it as much as I used to.

I'll only retract the comment regarding the owners if they sort out the website. They're going to kill it otherwise anyway!

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:57 PM   #114
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
OK, would you like to GIVE me the site masmedia? relive all that responsibility?
I hope you aren't serious

Old 07-30-2014, 05:58 PM   #115
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Just give it him. Problem solved.
P.S. If he changes his mind, you can GIVE me the website

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
Old 07-30-2014, 06:01 PM   #116
Senior Captain

Well really, there arnt that many problems to worry about are there...
Old 07-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #117
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Quote:
Well really, there arnt that many problems to worry about are there...
About which problems are you talking?

Old 07-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #118
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpacollectorUK View Post
Me, me, ban me!
This forum is now run by jokers, nothing we can do
Do I care though, not really - I just haven't used it as much as I used to.
I didn't mean it like that, i just meant that i don't think it would be a great loss right now if they do ban me.

Quote:
I'll only retract the comment regarding the owners if they sort out the website. They're going to kill it otherwise anyway!
I think it might be heading that way anyway, even if they do fix it.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
I hope you aren't serious
Quote:
Just give it him. Problem solved.
P.S. If he changes his mind, you can GIVE me the website
Either suggestion could actually fix the problem. Speedbird is, just like the previous owners, passionate about the hobby. And, herpacollctorUK, you know how to run a forum aswell as being passionate about the hobby. Maybe the two of you could co-operate?
Old 07-30-2014, 06:08 PM   #119
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Just a reminder, Speedbird is only 12! Do you really think that a group like Masmedia, for who this website is pure business, would accept to let the forum run by a 12 year old kid (even if as you said, I'm very sure that he is passionate about his hobby).

Old 07-30-2014, 06:15 PM   #120
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Just a reminder, Speedbird is only 12! Do you really think that a group like Masmedia, for who this website is pure business, would accept to let the forum run by a 12 year old kid (even if as you said, I'm very sure that he is passionate about his hobby).
Well, last I recall, Warfel was only like 13 when he started to help co-own Wings 900 (mind you, he was banned off the Original site too.) With that said, I don't think I want another one.

I have to say, I'm purely amazed at the small revolt that has popped up in the last day. I spend about 32 hours straight on campus, and this is what happens.

I didn't realize that people had grown that jaded towards MASmedia.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: