Do you collect aviation patches? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Do you collect aviation patches?

I recently started collecting patches that are related to aviation in one way or another, and so far i am pretty happy with my little collection.

Soviet MiG-29 Fulcrum.

German post-reunification MiG-29 Fulcrum.

USA A-6 Intruder.

Soviet Su-25 Frogfoot.

Swedish 2nd Airbase Battalion. I got these from my grandpa after his latest visit to F21 Luleå.

USA 4477th Test and Evaluation Squadron, the only US squadron operating Soviet MiG and Sukhoi aircraft. This is actually an officers patch.

USA Janet Airlines, known as the Ailien shuttle.

These are the ones i have at the moment, but i do have a few in mind and on my eBay watch list. I wonder which one will be the next.

If you also collect patches like these, don't hesitate to share them. All are welcome to post their collections.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Do you collect aviation patches?

My two latest additions that i bought today.

US Air Forces in Europe.

USAF Pacific Air Forces.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #3
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

Nice! I wish i could get my hands on some patches from F9 Säve.
BTW, do you buy them from ebay?
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #4
Red Eagles!

I've bought all but the last two and the Swedish ones from eBay.

I bought the MiG-29, Intruder and Su-25 patches from Mart Aviation and the 4477th TES and Janet Airlines from Military Mahogany. Very good sellers, both of them.

Last edited by Flight fan; 11-23-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #5
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
I've bought all but the last two and the Swedish ones from eBay.

I bought the MiG-29, Intruder and Su-25 patches from Mart Aviation and the 4477th TES and Janet Airlines from Military Mahogany. Very good sellers, both of them.
Thanks!
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:26 PM   #6
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamlinerAviation View Post
Thanks!
No problem! But Mart Aviation doesn't have an "Add to cart" button so you might be charge £3 shipping for each of the patches. But if that happens, just send them a message and they will sort it out and refund you any excess shipping.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #7
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The Janet one is awesome!!!

I would love to visit Area 51... too bad that won't happen. lol
Old 11-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
The Janet one is awesome!!!

I would love to visit Area 51... too bad that won't happen. lol
Well... You can go as far as that world famous sign.

But beware, you will be watched every second. But what the hell, i'd also like to go there some day. Don't think it will be via the Alien Shuttle though.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #9
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I would like to go via Janet flight!!!

Just another non existant terminal...
Old 11-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #10
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
I would like to go via Janet flight!!!

Just another non existant terminal...
Haha, get one of the patches, maybe they'll let you board.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #11
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Only one I have is my dads 317th airlift patch.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Do you collect aviation patches?-400_f_2902169_qesphfghinatuaj23dvjcuznftmrjt.jpg

Do you collect aviation patches?-patch_wolfpack_vf-1_tomcat.gifA co-worker of mine was a fighter pilot in the Navy. He flew the F-14 Tomcats. VF-1 out of Miramar, Ca. He gave me a few of these I still have.
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #13
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
Only one I have is my dads 317th airlift patch.
One of these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWIAfan View Post
Attachment 38302

Attachment 38303A co-worker of mine was a fighter pilot in the Navy. He flew the F-14 Tomcats. VF-1 out of Miramar, Ca. He gave me a few of these I still have.
Niice! I've been looking at some F-14 patches on eBay, but i can't make up my mind on which ones to choose.

Last edited by Flight fan; 11-23-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #14
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Niice! I've been looking at some F-14 patches on eBay, but i can't make up my mind on which ones to choose.[/QUOTE]

Send me your address in a PM and I will send one of each to you. They are MINT.
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #15
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Nope. This one.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: