My tribute to the best, LIDT68 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog
My tribute to the best, LIDT68

You truly are amazing and yet so humble. Always helpful with information,tips to us noobs on how to take great photos.

I really enjoy the diversity of airlines, aircraft models and locations ,and in high quality you have given us. Living in the U.S. it's a real treat to be exposed to Airlines other than LH etc. That we don't see at our airports.
Thank-you
Even your avatar is pretty interesting with the lil guy at the controls. ha

For those of you not familiar with his amazing work

http://www.wings900.com/vb/spotting/...anebitten.html

http://www.wings900.com/vb/spotting/...schwechat.html

http://www.wings900.com/vb/spotting/...-smv-lszs.html

Sincerly yours,Quincy.
El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog
Re: My tribute to the best, LIDT68

There are a lot of great spotters here but in my humble opinion you are the best. Kinda like Van Gogh wasnt recognized as the King of painters by most when He was around. Lol

Anyway looking forward to your next photos.

Thank-you!

Last edited by El_Capitan; 02-28-2013 at 01:35 PM.
El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

You're right, he is a great spotter and his photos are a pleasure for the eyes. I also think he is among the best spotters of the World, at the same level of sba757, Culpano, Conventi, etc.
I felt a real emotion looking at his photos about Salzburg and Innsbruck airports, masterpieces!!!
Bravo Fabrizio for your wonderful photos, and bravo Quincy for this great thread.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

I can only agree with everything you said, Capitan.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: