A new model airliner magazine..... - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #121
CRJ First Officer

DeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobby
Re: A new model airliner magazine.....

Yes, website and cover of the magazine look excellent, great work. There are several options on the website to submit articles. You do not want us to do this yet, correct? Can't wait.

My Passenger Travel FlightDiary: http://flightdiary.net/DeltaFanDC9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #122
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFan View Post
Yes, website and cover of the magazine look excellent, great work. There are several options on the website to submit articles. You do not want us to do this yet, correct? Can't wait.
Thanks Yes, feel free to submit anything you want for now and I will see whether it fits in with the first issue. No payments unfortunately at this stage as everything is just a test issue and for free.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #123
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew757 View Post
This magazine sounds very interesting, and is definitely something I would buy and would like to contribute to.
Thanks Andrew

Old 12-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #124
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

I agree with the others, the website and cover look great and I followed the magazine on Twitter .

Maybe one month you could have something about my airport, even if it's not the best and most professional .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
Old 12-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #125
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
It will be available to download from NSB PUBLISHING : Diecast Airliner Magazine from mid Jan 2013
Awesome design, Nathan. Looks promising even at first glance.

The "Virtual airport" program sounds pretty interesting aswell.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #126
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
I agree with the others, the website and cover look great and I followed the magazine on Twitter .

Maybe one month you could have something about my airport, even if it's not the best and most professional .
Thank you. Thanks for following on Twitter too

Haha - of course! Open to all submissions and ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Awesome design, Nathan. Looks promising even at first glance.

The "Virtual airport" program sounds pretty interesting aswell.
Thanks. Yes, just working on the concept of that virtual airport. Maybe try and push that on to the website somehow so it is instant and updated daily.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #127
JeffinM***

cameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributor

The cover is very appealing. I notice that the prize is 20EUR. You will convert it to USD if I win, right (lol)?
How about a monthly diecast photo contest? Now since your e-mag is based in the UK will you be
concentrating on mostly UK airlines (ha ha) or the rest of the world too?

Last edited by cameraman1031; 12-28-2012 at 06:05 PM. Reason: ed
Old 12-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #128
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraman1031 View Post
The cover is very appealing. I notice that the prize is 20EUR. You will convert it to USD if I win, right (lol)?
How about a monthly diecast photo contest? Now since your e-mag is based in the UK will you be
concentrating on mostly UK airlines (ha ha) or the rest of the world too?
£20 was just a rough bit of text. That could change as the design comes along. May even go up a bit All prizes will be converted into any worldwide currency.

No, even though I am based in the UK it covers all the World. I have some model stores advertising in it from USA and Japan.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #129
JeffinM***

cameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributor

Cool! Sounds great. I can't wait.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #130
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

This looks excellent Nathan. Something I would buy instantly, But only if it has some 1:500 !

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 12-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #131
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
This looks excellent Nathan. Something I would buy instantly, But only if it has some 1:500 !
Thanks Plenty of 1/500 inside
Old 12-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #132
ATP Captain

adam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dog

So are you ready for the articles?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #133
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

I can't wait to see the poor use of the English language used in some of these articles.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:07 PM   #134
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
I can't wait to see the poor use of the English language used in some of these articles.
That wouldn't happen
Old 12-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #135
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

I can't tell if you're implying they will use perfect grammar and spelling, or if you're going to edit the hell out of the articles to a standard worthy of a magazine.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: