A new model airliner magazine..... - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #16
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog
Re: A new model airliner magazine.....

I'm interested! It looks like there are a lot of people who want to help but if there's room I'll see what I can do.

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #17
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
I'm interested! It looks like there are a lot of people who want to help but if there's room I'll see what I can do.
Doesn't have to all go in first issue. There will be plenty of opportunities
Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #18
CRJ First Officer

DeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobby

I would also like to contribute as time permits. You could also add a section on aviation news in general, though I don't know how legally to cite sources from news agencies like FlightGlobal.com.
EDIT- The magazine could include a section on airport do-it-yourself techniques (I have experience in this) as well as display cabinets, etc

My Passenger Travel FlightDiary: http://flightdiary.net/DeltaFanDC9

Last edited by DeltaFan; 12-11-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #19
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFan View Post
You could also add a section on aviation news in general.
If it's possible I could work on that

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #20
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Just one quick little question: what time of a time ratio(?) were you thinking of? 1 issue a month, 1 every other month or 4 per year?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I would also like to contribute as time permits. You could also add a section on aviation news in general, though I don't know how legally to cite sources from news agencies like FlightGlobal.com.
EDIT- The magazine could include a section on airport do-it-yourself techniques (I have experience in this) as well as display cabinets, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
If it's possible I could work on that
Wasn't really planning on getting too into the general aviation news side of things because there is far too much of that out there plus things would date pretty quick.

If I can get Herpa, GJ's etc approval then this could open up lots of reviews, articles and features.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #22
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Just one quick little question: what time of a time ratio(?) were you thinking of? 1 issue a month, 1 every other month or 4 per year?
Not sure on this as yet. All depends on how much interest I get initially. Monthly would be a full time job for me but I am happy to dedicate my time to it.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #23
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

I'm interrested, too . It looks like everybody is interrested .
Old 12-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #24
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWi_A380 View Post
I'm interrested, too . It looks like everybody is interrested .
Indeed it does. I can't imagine anyone on this forum wouldn't say no - considering this is what we are all on here for

We have this wonderful forum with daily updates and info but I feel a magazine is a nice extra thing to add to our hobby.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #25
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
Not sure on this as yet. All depends on how much interest I get initially. Monthly would be a full time job for me but I am happy to dedicate my time to it.
Information copied.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #26
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog

I am interested! I am a manager of our school magazine! I love writing, especialy about airplanes. i can make photos too...
Old 12-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #27
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnail View Post
I am interested! I am a manager of our school magazine! I love writing, especialy about airplanes. i can make photos too...
That's great! Perfect. Thank you
Old 12-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #28
CRJ First Officer

DeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobbyDeltaFan is a legend of the hobby

Was my suggestion for a do-it-yourself model airport section okay? I could write several articles on this topic.

Old 12-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #29
1/400 Collector

Quote:
Was my suggestion for a do-it-yourself model airport section okay? I could write several articles on this topic.
Yes, absolutely. As long as it was a fully completed foil with buildings etc and not a rushed project. Would be happy to include articles like that
Old 12-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #30
CRJ First Officer

My airport is nearly complete, but I was also talking of writing individual features. For example terminals, ground foils, hotels, etc. Thanks.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: