A new model airliner magazine..... - Page 18 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-17-2013, 06:04 AM   #256
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby
Re: A new model airliner magazine.....

Well, hand me the popcorn please!

Joking aside, I think if lots of time and effort went into this project, it could turn out pretty good. I think the best person to do this would be someone with a lot of free time on their hands, like somebody not in full time education or employment, because they'd be able to dedicate the most time to it. Sadly, apart from the article I submitted, I won't be helping out with the magazine because I haven't had much free time lately and will be rather busy in the next few months.

Good luck to whoever is taking the project .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2013, 06:06 AM   #257
Captain

michael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobbymichael737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Well, hand me the popcorn please!

Joking aside, I think if lots of time and effort went into this project, it could turn out pretty good. I think the best person to do this would be someone with a lot of free time on their hands, like somebody not in full time education or employment, because they'd be able to dedicate the most time to it. Sadly, apart from the article I submitted, I won't be helping out with the magazine because I haven't had much free time lately and will be rather busy in the next few months.

Good luck to whoever is taking the project .
Thanks mate our first team member besides me is geosnail and I have some free time could you PM about your article Id love to see it
Old 03-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #258
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael737 View Post
of course my friend
So, now, I think it is time to think of the sections...
I think these would be great:
  • Main theme (Like custom making...)
  • 1:200
  • 1:400
  • 1:500
  • Maybe 1:600, but I think, that not many people buy these models now, so I think it is not needed. 1:1000 the same.
  • Snap-fit models (Hogan, Herpa Snapfit)
  • Some other ideas?
Then, we need to choose each person to rule one section and he would then choose three persons (moreless) to work with.

Old 03-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #259
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog

New thread opened here: http://www.wings900.com/vb/general-s...tml#post521600

Please submit your ideas there.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:37 AM   #260
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnail View Post
So, now, I think it is time to think of the sections...
I think these would be great:
  • Main theme (Like custom making...)
  • 1:200
  • 1:400
  • 1:500
  • Maybe 1:600, but I think, that not many people buy these models now, so I think it is not needed. 1:1000 the same.
  • Snap-fit models (Hogan, Herpa Snapfit)
  • Some other ideas?
Then, we need to choose each person to rule one section and he would then choose three persons (moreless) to work with.
Just a thought to attract more readers: how about a spotting section? Articles about various airports and the spotting locations that can be found in and around it for example.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:42 AM   #261
Senior Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Just a thought to attract more readers: how about a spotting section? Articles about various airports and the spotting locations that can be found in and around it for example.
And would you like to take care of it? There are many ideas for sections, but each section has to be ruled by someone who knows what he's doing.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #262
Senior Captain

IMPORTANT
Please send me all articles you wrote to: o[email protected] .
Thanks.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:29 AM   #263
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby

Is a website being produced?

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #264
Senior Captain

Ben, I'm working on it as hard as I can...
Old 03-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #265
First Officer

WestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast icon

It seems that the new thread is up and running, unless there is any objections I'm going to lock this one up. Please direct all conversation relevant to the new magazine there, and lets keep things a bit more calm. PM me if any of the key magazine players want to keep this one open. Thanks!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: