Cheapest diecast store in Singapore? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

catuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributorcatuira is a good contributor
Cheapest diecast store in Singapore?

I am back!

I am so desperate to start my collection again since I transferred here in Singapore.
Last year I left my collections and model airport back in the Philippines
Right now I am slowly transferring from 1/500 to 1/400 and currently I have 7 models here, 2, 1/500 and 5, 1/400 scale.

My New Discovery...

We all know that the price of diecast plane here in Singapore is not cheap, but I discovered an online website which sells diecest plane almost half the price you can see in other stores in Singapore.

Airplane Models SG is an online store but they sell some of their items outside ( you can check their website for schedule)

I am really happy to purchased one of my first A380 on them at the price of S$60 or around u$48USD, I got discounts because I purchased 2 A380ís .
Compare to other stores; the A380 cost S$100+ or around $81USD and up.

Mr. Goh (The owner) is very accommodating. he give his calling card.

This december I am planning to transfer all of my collections in the Philippines to join my whole fleet.
catuira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diecast, plane, singapore, store

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: