Aircraft drawings - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #61
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
Re: Aircraft drawings

Absolutely fantastic! Should I now call you Leonardo Sba757 da Vinci??
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #62
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWi_A380 View Post
OMG - thatīs sooo awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael737 View Post
Love this drawing you are very talented
Thanks a lot guys!
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:41 AM   #63
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Even though my drawings are nowhere near Carlos standard, i finished this one earlier today within 2 hours.

Ural Airlines Tu-154B-2.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #64
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

Looks nice! I like it .
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #65
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Thanks my friend!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #66
RJ First Officer

Clipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributor

My first drawing i post:
One of my favourite aircraft in one of my favourite liveries
I know is not perfect but i think its not too bad:

Hope you like it
Old 05-04-2013, 05:26 AM   #67
Second Officer

kartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast iconkartlord is a diecast icon

I like it, you've drown it from difficult view, so it was even more complicated to do it as good as you have done it
kartlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:28 AM   #68
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

I used to draw some in high school.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #69
RJ First Officer

Clipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributorClipper Maid of the Seas is a good contributor

Thanks, will post more soon.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #70
Red Eagles!

I like it. It's a nice first post.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #71
Guten Tag!

elkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributor

I can draw freehand, but compared to some others, I suck ( I'm talking about you sba757!). I do have lots of pictures to show you guys, only problem is how to post them...? I promise I will post some sooner or later. I'll give you some names...

United Shuttle ( fantasy) 717.

Now all i have to do is find some original pictures...

P.S. I got in lots of trouble over the years, so finding some of my best work is going to be hard to do... Since my parents tell me to throw away my civilian and military art.

What I have been doing
elkiboy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #72
Flight Student

TFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributorTFdude15 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkiboy6 View Post
I can draw freehand, but compared to some others, I suck ( I'm talking about you sba757!). I do have lots of pictures to show you guys, only problem is how to post them...? I promise I will post some sooner or later. I'll give you some names...

United Shuttle ( fantasy) 717.

Now all i have to do is find some original pictures...

P.S. I got in lots of trouble over the years, so finding some of my best work is going to be hard to do... Since my parents tell me to throw away my civilian and military art.
You and me both. And what do you mean by trouble?
TFdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #73
Guten Tag!

elkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributorelkiboy6 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFdude15 View Post
You and me both. And what do you mean by trouble?
Bad grades, fighting with my brothers, etc etc. I hope you get my point.

What I have been doing
elkiboy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #74
RJ First Officer

finished following B777-200ER today. i know the titles and Chevrons are incorrect but i can't erase it because its drawn with too much pressure on the pencil. But with exception of this its one of my best drawings .

OE-LPA "Melbourne":

Old 05-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #75
Captain

FedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast icon

I saw everyone here drawing and got kinda inspired to draw. I used to draw religiously in school.

Here is a quick F-14. It's been about 5 years since I've drawn anything.

Based on this bird

Jason
FedEx777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: