Aircraft drawings - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
PremiAir Customs

G-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast icon
Re: Aircraft drawings

In progress, 747-400 LOL

Serving 1/400, 1/200 and 1/144 Customs Since 2009
G-VFIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #17
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Wow! Is that freehanded?
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #18
PremiAir Customs

G-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Wow! Is that freehanded?
It sure is.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #19
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-VFIZ View Post
It sure is.
Nice! I'd never be able to do that freehanded.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #20
PremiAir Customs

Quote:
Nice! I'd never be able to do that freehanded.
To be honest, I didn't think I could do that freehand.. It's okay I guess hehe

Old 09-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #21
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Rexy.. Great ! I wish I could do that. I should give it a try

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #22
Feeding my wanderlust

sba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobbysba757 is a legend of the hobby

I DRA....

Quote:
except for sba757
...Awww

Great drawings everybody!
sba757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #23
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Drew this at the end of 7th grade:

Eh, it's some 737 landing on runway 8 TJSJ. I have some other but I'm lazy

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #24
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
I DRA....

...Awww

You know what i mean. I was talking about hidden talents. Your drawings are awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sba757 View Post
Great drawings everybody!
Thanks mate!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

You guys all have great drawings!
Old 09-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #26
Red Eagles!

Thanks mate! Have any that you'd like to share?
Old 09-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #27
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Very nice 747 G-VFIZ, Really great !

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #28
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Not my best drawing....
Old 09-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #29
Red Eagles!

I'd say it looks pretty good. I do however feel like i have to ask: what is your best drawing?
Old 09-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #30
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I'd say it looks pretty good. I do however feel like i have to ask: what is your best drawing?

I have lots of drawings, so, I'll have to search for the one I think it's the best

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: