I have been promoted - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
RJ Second Officer

md11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting started
Talking I have been promoted

Hello everyone,

I am quite happy today to announce that I am now a captain for Skywest Airlines. After about a year and a half as first officer, I have been promoted. I work in the Delta connection branch of Skywest, and am based at Salt Lake International flying CRJ's. I guess now you know where one half of my screen name comes from! I will be doing routine training before flying my first flight as a captain in the CRJ's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
RJ Captain

Airbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributor
Re: I have been promoted

Congradulations to u well done,should be so Proud of Yourself.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Congratulation's! I don't really know what else to say to be honest...

Would be good if you can take a camera and film some of your flight's? Just a thought.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'

Old 07-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
RJ Second Officer

md11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting startedmd11crj700 is getting started

Quote:
Congratulation's! I don't really know what else to say to be honest...
Would be good if you can take a camera and film some of your flight's? Just a thought.
thanks! thats a good Idea, I might see if I can do that
Old 07-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog

Congratulations! I hope in several years I can be making this same post (possibly with another airlines)!
Old 07-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Fantastic! Congratulations! Awesome captain!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

That's great news! Maybe you could film a mini documentary, like a "day in the life of a captain" .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
Old 07-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #8
King of the Geeks

Kitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dog

Good for you. Left seat means your in charge,(you do know that right ). Nicer pay check,for more model airplanes of course. You should post photos of your first flight as "The Skipper". Again,two thumbs up.

David

Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 AM   #9
banned

Brussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributor
Smile Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by md11crj700 View Post
Hello everyone,

I am quite happy today to announce that I am now a captain for Skywest Airlines. After about a year and a half as first officer, I have been promoted. I work in the Delta connection branch of Skywest, and am based at Salt Lake International flying CRJ's. I guess now you know where one half of my screen name comes from! I will be doing routine training before flying my first flight as a captain in the CRJ's
Congrulations!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:48 AM   #10
First Officer

B747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobbyB747-enthusiast is a legend of the hobby

Congratulations! Happy landings!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:02 AM   #11
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Congratulations! Have a nice time flying CRJs for Delta.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 07-03-2012, 07:33 AM   #12
Wings900 Team Member

ahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributorahsan24 is an excellent contributor

Congratulations! Safe flying.... looking forward to seeing a lot of interesting posts from the horse's mouth...
On Approach: Nothing scheduled...
Just Landed: Ethiopian Airlines 737 Max
Links: Collection on Flickr MyCollection Collection Photo Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #13
Aviation Lover

Hispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributor

Congratulations !!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #14
RJ First Officer

Airplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributorAirplane Wizard is an excellent contributor

Congratulations!!!!!! So where will the next promotion lead you to, a 737 pilot??
Old 07-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #15
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

Congratulations !!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: