I have been promoted - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #106
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Adam, after weeding through your crap grammar and punctuation, I think I now understand what you're saying. You dont mind lying. People who don't mind lying are generally lied to themselves on a regular basis. I truly am sorry for you about that. Although I can't empathize with you about being an angry teenager (I loved my teenage years), I can say there's a 60/40% chance you'll grow out of it. Keep the blue side up.
I think we (maybe not you) clarified I have crap grammar a long time ago. Maybe i don't mind lying. I personally don't see the point in life at all to be honest, so lying is just a small question to me.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'

Last edited by ThomsonAirways737; 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #107
ATP Captain

adam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dogadam340 is a top dog

Dylan, he's the one who posts numerous interesting threads, and you're the one who just likes to cause trouble. Charter, that is.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #108
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
And I'm suggesting, in a polite way, to spend a tad more time outside. 11 posts a day, every day, for 4 straight years. 12,900+ posts in 4 years. Isn't healthy bud. I've been to Rome. Beautiful city. Go spend some more time in it.
Now you're becoming really offensive.
I think it isn't a problem of you if i spend hours writing in Wings900 Forum, and you don't know anything about my life, my job, etc., and you should stay out from my personal life if if i have not given my "permission" to speak about my personal life. We never interjected in 4 years, probably because we have nothing to say each other, or because we haven't so many affinity, or because we have never found the occasion, but know that you are showing
this "strange" hatred, it is better to not continue this speech because i could forget to be 38...
By the way, some members were banned for much less, because they told that someone else is sarcastic...
Your is not sarcasm or a way to say "i don't like you", but you are entering in a private life and this is not good. If you say "Charter, i don't like you" i would appreciate you more, because you would show sincerity; but, please, don't enter in the private life.
Thanks so much.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Old 09-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #109

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
I think we (maybe not you) clarified I had crap grammar a long time ago. Maybe i don't mind lying. I personally don't see the point in life at all to be honest, so lying is just a small question to me.
Actually, your grammar, as of today, September 7th, 2012, still blows.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #110
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by airport1-600 View Post
Actually, your grammar, as of today, September 7th, 2012, still blows.
Have* ....

Old 09-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #111
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brussels Airlines View Post
100% agree,
Charter is certainely the greatest W900 member (other members are also very great), he is allways kind and friendly. I am sure that he will NEVER lie to us.
Wait a minute, I was never insulting Charter! I was just using his big collection as an example because he is such a good person and wouldn't lie .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
Old 09-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #112
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
Wait a minute, I was never insulting Charter! I was just using his big collection as an example because he is such a good person and wouldn't lie .
And your, my friend, was a really funny "answer" or, if we must be more precise, a funny "quote".

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #113
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
i could forget to be 38...
Don't worry, if you forget, it's right there in your profile!

Quote:
If you say "Charter, i don't like you"
Charter, you're a very sensitive man. I don't even know you, how can I dislike you? "Hatred", "I don't like you", etc.... man I'm really sorry! Tell you what, next time I'm in Rome, I'll come pick you up, buy you some models, and have you teach me some airport building skills. Just remember to wear sunblock....the sun (big round yellow thing in the daytime sky that gives us warmth/life that you apparently haven't seen in 4 years) can be awful damaging to sensitive skin. Deal? Can we become friends?
Old 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #114

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Have* ....
I don't get it. Figures.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #115
ATP Captain

Aside from this thread, why did Dylan even 'come back'. I can't say i've seen any other posts from him on another topic. Please, just go back to DA.C where all the other arrogant americans are.

Old 09-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #116
The Dark Side

Once again we have shown as a civil conversation could become a war!
Dylan has answered is a "strange" way, i never expected something like this, because i did not know him as i can know many of you.
My question is: why writing some answers with no reasons? Are they necessary? Is it necessary to enter in the personal life of someone to strengthen the personal point of view? I repeat, i prefer you say "i don't like you" and the everything is fine!
I really don't understand what is happening in this Forum...
...and, by the way, this wasn't a "Charter thread", but because of some posts it became a Charter thread.
Dylan (and airport1-600), if you have occasion to return to Rome call me, i will be your guide for the monuments, museums, good food and, why not, for my collection.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #117
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Once again we have shown as a civil conversation could become a war!
Dylan has answered is a "strange" way, i never expected something like this, because i did not know him as i can know many of you.
My question is: why writing some answers with no reasons? Are they necessary? Is it necessary to enter in the personal life of someone to strengthen the personal point of view? I repeat, i prefer you say "i don't like you" and the everything is fine!
I really don't understand what is happening in this Forum...
...and, by the way, this wasn't a "Charter thread", but because of some posts it became a Charter thread.
Dylan (and airport1-600), if you have occasion to return to Rome call me, i will be your guide for the monuments, museums, good food and, why not, for my collection.
C'mon bud we're almost there! 13,000 posts before bed! Lets do this together!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #118

Quote:
Aside from this thread, why did Dylan even 'come back'. I can't say i've seen any other posts from him on another topic. Please, just go back to DA.C where all the other arrogant americans are.
So to be "here", you have to make 7 posts a day?
Old 09-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #119

Quote:
We prefer to be called "Amuricans". Mitt Romney 2012.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #120
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by airport1-600 View Post
So to be "here", you have to make 7 posts a day?
WTF has that got to do with anything?

Jesus your like Brussels copying Haz Baz, you seem to copy Dylan.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: