I have been promoted - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #91
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Hatred? Are you 38 or 13?
Oh no...Not this again...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #92
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Hatred? Are you 38 or 13?
Well, i think that there are "kinder" ways to say things, especially in a moment when the Forum is full of misunderstandings and quarrels.
But i want to reassure also you: i don't want to be "protagonist" also of this thread, i have just answered to a very funny question regarding me and my models.
By the way, precisely because i'm 38, i'm suggesting you, in a polite way, to try to use more kindness in saying things because a kid (or someone of 18 years of age...) could misunderstand you and start a quarrel.
Said this, have a nice day.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #93
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Well, i think that there are "kinder" ways to say things, especially in a moment when the Forum is full of misunderstandings and quarrels.
But i want to reassure also you: i don't want to be "protagonist" also of this thread, i have just answered to a very funny question regarding me and my models.
By the way, precisely because i'm 38, i'm suggesting you, in a polite way, to try to use more kindness in saying things because a kid (or someone of 18 years of age...) could misunderstand you and start a quarrel.
And I'm suggesting, in a polite way, to spend a tad more time outside. 11 posts a day, every day, for 4 straight years. 12,900+ posts in 4 years. Isn't healthy bud. I've been to Rome. Beautiful city. Go spend some more time in it.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #94
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Is this the same Dylan on DA.C? If it is I could say a hell of alot about him to be honest.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
Old 09-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #95

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Hence why COPPA needs better enforcing. Wings900 is now a playground of eurowhite lovers and new United fanboys.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #96
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
Is this the same Dylan on DA.C? If it is I could say a hell of alot about him to be honest.
I reeeeaally doubt he cares about that.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #97

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Good luck with that, he'll outsmart you in less than a post. There's nothing wrong with Dylan. I love his collecting taste, it's a lot like mine.

Btw Dylan, can you post some more collection pictures?
Old 09-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #98
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
I reeeeaally doubt he cares about that.
Ok ok, somone, please tell me why you would be so 'bothered' about someone lying about having the job/ profession you have? FML, he lied, whats the big deal, seriously?

Old 09-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #99
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Quote:
Wait. Stop. Don't. You might hurt my feelings!

Yap away Adam!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #100
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Ok ok, somone, please tell me why you would be so 'bothered' about someone lying about having the job/ profession you have? FML, he lied, whats the big deal, seriously?
There's multiple pages why, go read them.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #101
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Really!!!!
Freight aircraft lover.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #102
ATP Captain

Why don't you, yes you stop making this a big deal all because someone lied. Why not cry to your wife or someone? He lied about been a pilot, your a pilot, you saw through him, well done you. I believe I will have a comment in return of this post but in all my 'strange' thinking i still don't understnad what the big deal is. If someone lied to me saying they had a job I did, then I found out they were lying, I wouldnt take it as an offence of the law.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #103
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Old 09-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #104
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Ladies, ladies, handbags away please! Yes i completely agree with EVERYTHING that has been said in this thread. The guy is a fraud, nobody takes kindly to a fraudster, especially someone who claims to be a pilot, which is quite a high status career! Can't we leave the cat fights alone, looking at you Adam and Dylan and focus on the matter at hand... A fraudster who has little or no knowledge of real world aviation, maybe in a sim, hell, i play flightsim, doesn't make me a pilot, it just makes me a guy who sits indoors pushing buttons on a laptop and making my eye's squarer!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #105
Second Officer

Quote:
Why don't you, yes you stop making this a big deal all because someone lied. Why not cry to your wife or someone? He lied about been a pilot, your a pilot, you saw through him, well done you. I believe I will have a comment in return of this post but in all my 'strange' thinking i still don't understnad what the big deal is. If someone lied to me saying they had a job I did, then I found out they were lying, I wouldnt take it as an offence of the law.
Adam, after weeding through your crap grammar and punctuation, I think I now understand what you're saying. You dont mind lying. People who don't mind lying are generally lied to themselves on a regular basis. I truly am sorry for you about that. Although I can't empathize with you about being an angry teenager (I loved my teenage years), I can say there's a 60/40% chance you'll grow out of it. Keep the blue side up.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: