I have been promoted - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #76
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brussels Airlines View Post
100% agree,
Charter is certainely the greatest W900 member (other members are also very great), he is allways kind and friendly. I am sure that he will NEVER lie to us.
Except on April 1st.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 02:35 PM   #77
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Just to reassure you, maybe here you can't recognize 3000 models, but the photos show what we are talking about...:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Old 09-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #78
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Woah! From those I would have thought you were a retailer! May I ask, why do you want so many models? Surely you can't appreciate them all because you have so many

Old 09-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #79
banned

Brussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Except on April 1st.
Agree but that's the principe of april 1st
Old 09-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #80
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Woah! From those I would have thought you were a retailer! May I ask, why do you want so many models? Surely you can't appreciate them all because you have so many
It is an hobby, it is a collection, but know it has also become an "obsession", a kind of need and a way of life.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #81
The Dark Side

I lost my train of thought, is he really a Captain of Skywest or not?

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #82
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I lost my train of thought, is he really a Captain of Skywest or not?
Using your collection to invade and take over the thread?

Anyway, no, he isn't. lol
Old 09-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #83
banned

Brussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post

Really? So it was true. He was lying
Old 09-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #84
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Good hell, another thread goes off topic and becomes a "Charters Collection" thread?

There's a reason 95% of the adults have left.

Feel free to lock it up mods...
Old 09-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #85

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Good hell, another thread goes off topic and becomes a "Charters Collection" thread?

+1 to that.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #86
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post

...never, just to clarify.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #87
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

I did not know you had all this hatred towards me...

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #88
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I think he just got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:50 PM   #89
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Quote:
Hatred? Are you 38 or 13?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #90
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Don't take it to heart Charter
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: