I have been promoted - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #61
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by airport1-600 View Post
I think it's safe to say he is not smart enough for a rebuttal, so yeah, I'm sure he's trolling up 400USSR now.
That or POUNDING his keyboard over at airlinepilotcentral.com trying to attain as much knowledge he can in some pathetic, last-ditch effort to convince us he is, in fact, a captain for a large airline. It's ok though, he'll fail either way.

400USSR...THAT is good! Nice sig too...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #62
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
Everyone lies... big deal?
To an extent, more or less bending the truth, but not blatantly lying all the time, . When someone makes a blatant lie, then people will [rightfully so] got up on them.
You can lie about how many models in your collections, how long you have been collecting and how much less money you have spent for certain models, gaining "advantages" "I've got more models than you-attitude" over other collectors but you DO NOT lie about your profession, especially not as a PILOT (because real pilots usually can sniff BS during the heat).

But when you do, be prepared to receive flak from all sides, and will certainly lose trust from fellow members. Now everyone who reads this has been warned. Good day!

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Old 09-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #63
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
You can lie about how many models in your collections, how long you have been collecting and how much less money you have spent for certain models, gaining "advantages" "I've got more models than you-attitude" over other collectors but you DO NOT lie about your profession, especially not as a PILOT (because real pilots usually can sniff BS during the heat).

But when you do, be prepared to receive flak from all sides, and will certainly lose trust from fellow members. Now everyone who reads this has been warned. Good day!
Yh well im a real pilot for Thomson Airways, oh gosh I just lied about my profession.

A lie is a lie no matter what subject it involves. More over, why does thread still exist?

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'

Old 09-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #64
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Yh well im a real pilot for Thomson Airways, oh gosh I just lied about my profession.

A lie is a lie no matter what subject it involves. More over, why does thread still exist?
I don't get it, you're acting like lying is okay? It's not at all, especially about your profession. I mean, when someone says something I expect to believe them and don't want to find out they were lying to me all this time. If I found out Charter didn't really have 3,000 models I would be devasted .

But seriously, lying can really damage some people's lives or relationships. Our president lies to us every day .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 AM   #65
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

You're trying too hard it seems.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #66
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
I don't get it, you're acting like lying is okay? It's not at all, especially about your profession. I mean, when someone says something I expect to believe them and don't want to find out they were lying to me all this time. If I found out Charter didn't really have 3,000 models I would be devasted .

But seriously, lying can really damage some people's lives or relationships. Our president lies to us every day .
Charter has nothing to do with this?

It seems to me half of the people commenting on this thread have never lied.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #67
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

A lie is a lie no matter what subject it involves.
I wouldn't care if you had 2500 models in 400 scale or not, maybe impressed, but that's about it. But when you start a thread, trying to get our respect, accepting our greetings/congrats because he got promoted to the left seat after 18 months, you know crap will hit the turbofans. People simply got too much time in their hands. -.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Old 09-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #68
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
I wouldn't care if you had 2500 models in 400 scale or not, maybe impressed, but that's about it. But when you start a thread, trying to get our respect, accepting our greetings/congrats because he got promoted to the left seat after 18 months, you know crap will hit the turbofans. People simply got too much time in their hands. -.
I'm with you on this one. People should certainly not lie about their profession, because 1) A real professional in the chosen subject would sniff you out straight away and 2) Lying is stupid, why pretend to be someone if you have the capabilities and the choices to be that person (or at least that profession).
Just my thoughts, not trying to offend/insult anyone in this post.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #69

airport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobbyairport1-600 is a legend of the hobby

I know if spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours training, I'd be pretty pissed off if a twelve year old tried to call them self a pilot. Put them behind a yoke and they'd probably push forward to climb!
Old 09-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #70
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

Either none of us here are understanding you, or you're completely missing the point. The lying you are referring to is more or less a mere bending of the truth , where what is he is doing was just a complete and total fabrication, guess which one might get more negative publicity around here.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #71
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
Either none of us here are understanding you, or you're completely missing the point. The lying you are referring to is more or less a mere bending of the truth , where what is he is doing was just a complete and total fabrication, guess which one might get more negative publicity around here.
Ok, just to clarify I have got the right point, did this guy lie about his job/ having a job at all?

Old 09-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #72
Second Officer

Dylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dogDylan is a top dog

Quote:
Ok, just to clarify I have got the right point, did this guy lie about his job/ having a job at all?
BOTH! He's not even old enough to be legally employed in the state of Utah.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #73
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
why pretend to be someone.
Because unfortunately some people get a kick out of doing it...

1939 - 2011

Last edited by vince1159; 09-07-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #74
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post

Quote:

My wife would be very happy to wake up one morning and discover that it was all a bad dream...the wardrobe full of airplanes, the IKEA cabinets, the boxes...
Instead it is all true, i have almost 3000 1:500 scale models, i don't remember how many 1:200 fighters, 30 1:400 models...and my wife is continuing to hate them (and to love me so much!).

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Old 09-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #75
banned

Brussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributor

Quote:
100% agree,
Charter is certainely the greatest W900 member (other members are also very great), he is allways kind and friendly. I am sure that he will NEVER lie to us.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: