I have been promoted - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #136
banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 802
Brussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributorBrussels Airlines is an excellent contributor
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Civitavecchia is on the north part of the region (80 km far from Rome), while Fiumicino (and the airport) is 20 km from Rome, on the west part of the region.
I ask it cause i see the sea
Brussels Airlines is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #137
people's been to space
 
JanAir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,635
JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog
Re: I have been promoted

Well our favorite old "JJ" hasn't logged on for three days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brussels Airlines View Post
I d'ont understand this thred anymore. I will 'mix my own business'
I agree

Soooo... are we gonna shred this thread or wait for his activity after his 'hard work' at SkyWest?
__________________

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!


Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #138
The Dark Side
 
Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 48
Posts: 35,784
Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Wow, the sun is so big! How does the sun look so big in those images? Like when the moon is huge in some video games, it's like, how?!
Because in those moments the sun's rays are very inclined to 'horizon and pass through one layer of the atmosphere that is much larger than the normal 50-60 km of Atmosphere.
The effect of refraction of the light from the water vapor contained in air is greater.
If we had no atmosphere, as the Moon, we had not this phenomenon.
__________________
My collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-16877.html
My new battle is for Neos B737-800WL or B737 MAX8

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline  
 
Old 09-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #139
1:400 Scale Collector
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,510
Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Thanks for that Charter
Haz Baz is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #140
The Dark Side
 
Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 48
Posts: 35,784
Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post


Charter, don't take what Dylan says too personally, he's just pulling your leg on this one. I didn't notice until he pointed it out, you really do have a lot of posts. He's one of the good guys, despite the interesting posting style that has become well associated with him.


My friend, probably you know this member very well and i thank you for the suggestion about him; probably he is a great man and a great member, i'm sure about this.
But if you have never speaked with a member, and suddenly you say something of really sarcastic about him, touching the offense, entering in his personal life...well this is incredible for me! I would not dream of offend someone, less than ever someone i have not confidence with.
As you can see from the continuing of the posts, just one sarcastic or offensive post is enough to start a general "war".
I repeat my question: why???
__________________
My collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-16877.html
My new battle is for Neos B737-800WL or B737 MAX8

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #141
Förum King
 
MYT DC-10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,277
MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Because in those moments the sun's rays are very inclined to 'horizon and pass through one layer of the atmosphere that is much larger than the normal 50-60 km of Atmosphere.
The effect of refraction of the light from the water vapor contained in air is greater.
If we had no atmosphere, as the Moon, we had not this phenomenon.
Um, no.

It's actually due to the fact our brains are crap at judging distances after a certain distance. You know that it's 1AU away when viewing it during the day without obstruction, which is why it appears the size it does. However, when it's on the horizon, you have something in the foreground to judge distances on, so it appears bigger, but is still the same size.
__________________
Let me know if you like the look of anything in my collection. I want to sell it.
MYT DC-10 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #142
Rex
W900 Team Member
 
Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,391
Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
It is an hobby, it is a collection, but know it has also become an "obsession", a kind of need and a way of life.
Good Grace, You need a life, Allesandro... Oh wait...... What am I saying, our hobby is awesome. Our partners need to live with us together with our models in the family. Hahahaa
__________________
/Rex

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #143
Як-40 Капитан
 
LOT 737-300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 33
Posts: 5,714
LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
My friend, probably you know this member very well and i thank you for the suggestion about him; probably he is a great man and a great member, i'm sure about this.
But if you have never speaked with a member, and suddenly you say something of really sarcastic about him, touching the offense, entering in his personal life...well this is incredible for me! I would not dream of offend someone, less than ever someone i have not confidence with.
As you can see from the continuing of the posts, just one sarcastic or offensive post is enough to start a general "war".
I repeat my question: why???
I don't think anyone could answer that question without sounding like they're totally stoned.

With anyone else using that type of posting style, it can become a case where that person can get themselves in a HUGE hole. When it comes to Dylan OTOH, he uses it in such an interesting style, and you'd have to watch his posts for some time to see that it doesn't actually lead to the more well seasoned folks getting on him. He posts like that, because he does, and it works.
__________________
My Airport: Nowa Warszawa Int'l (NWL):
Attempt at first model airport (2005ish?)http://www.freewebs.com/nwlairport
Hey, model plane manufactures, how about some Braniff PZL 230Fs.
LOT 737-300 is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #144
Red Eagles!
 
Flight fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Age: 26
Posts: 13,521
Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

After reading through the posts here i can see that this is again getting closer to being a civil discussion. But having said that, there are a number of posts here that, even though i have nothing to do with them, have pissed me off. Seeing fellow members insulting eachother, calling eachother liars and being condescending to one another. What the hell is this forum coming to?

When i joined here this was a nice, friendly forum with lots of helpful members. But look at it now! Sometimes when i come here and see what others have written (you know who you are) i just wanna cry. This is supposed to be a place to relax, share our interest, help eachother and most of all, make friends. So ask yourself this: how could we let this happen? I'll tell you how: because most of those who seems to give a damn about kindness have "gone on holiday", so to speak.

So please. Let's all just take a few minutes, hours, days... take all the time you need to think your behaviour through. And if you draw a blank... maybe you should think about what you could've done wrong or what you could've done better. If you still draw a blank... I can't help you.

And finally, please. Please! Don't let this forum become like so many others. Filled with outrage, anger and foul mouths. I am proud to be a member of the Wings 900 community, and i would like it to stay that way.
__________________
Akktu Stakki
My (mostly railway related) YouTube channel
Owner of Prokhorovka Airport (WIP)
Flight fan is offline  
Old 09-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #145
Delta Lover
 
DeltaDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,665
DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
After reading through the posts here i can see that this is again getting closer to being a civil discussion. But having said that, there are a number of posts here that, even though i have nothing to do with them, have pissed me off. Seeing fellow members insulting eachother, calling eachother liars and being condescending to one another. What the hell is this forum coming to?

When i joined here this was a nice, friendly forum with lots of helpful members. But look at it now! Sometimes when i come here and see what others have written (you know who you are) i just wanna cry. This is supposed to be a place to relax, share our interest, help eachother and most of all, make friends. So ask yourself this: how could we let this happen? I'll tell you how: because most of those who seems to give a damn about kindness have "gone on holiday", so to speak.

So please. Let's all just take a few minutes, hours, days... take all the time you need to think your behaviour through. And if you draw a blank... maybe you should think about what you could've done wrong or what you could've done better. If you still draw a blank... I can't help you.

And finally, please. Please! Don't let this forum become like so many others. Filled with outrage, anger and foul mouths. I am proud to be a member of the Wings 900 community, and i would like it to stay that way.
That...was...beautiful!

Seriously, though, I completely agree with you but this thread has certainly been an interesting time waster . Kind of ironic how the creator of this thread barely has any posts in these 10 pages of laughter. I know flying CRJs in FSX is a very hard, time consuming job .
__________________

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 06:39 AM   #146
The Dark Side
 
Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 48
Posts: 35,784
Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
Um, no.

It's actually due to the fact our brains are crap at judging distances after a certain distance. You know that it's 1AU away when viewing it during the day without obstruction, which is why it appears the size it does. However, when it's on the horizon, you have something in the foreground to judge distances on, so it appears bigger, but is still the same size.
Yes, but there is also the "lens effect" because the atmosphere.
__________________
My collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-16877.html
My new battle is for Neos B737-800WL or B737 MAX8

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 07:12 AM   #147
The Dark Side
 
Charter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 48
Posts: 35,784
Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
I don't think anyone could answer that question without sounding like they're totally stoned.

With anyone else using that type of posting style, it can become a case where that person can get themselves in a HUGE hole. When it comes to Dylan OTOH, he uses it in such an interesting style, and you'd have to watch his posts for some time to see that it doesn't actually lead to the more well seasoned folks getting on him. He posts like that, because he does, and it works.
I'm sorry but this time i completely disagree with you my friend, and your post is "dangerous" for the Forum (in a polite manner, of course). Why? I do an example: Charter is a good member, but his style is to write telling to everyone "you're a bast..d stupid", "you need to drink less alcohol", "all the americans are arrogant and stupid drunks" (just because each night my ER is full of drunk American boys, often in coma), "your fleet is awful", "your photos suck"...and so on; according to what you have written, you should understand and accept Charter, because after 13.000 posts this is his style! Instead i never even imagined to think this, because i accept everyone and i love everyone, and i think i have proved this in 4 years and 13,000 posts!
No my friend, this isn't the way the Forum works; maybe many members like when the fire is burning in each post, thread, answer or question, maybe some members like when there are quarrels between other members, maybe some members thing that this Forum can easily become a "battle field": not me. I don't say to other members to go for a walk, or to drink less alcohol, or to go with a woman instead of posting in this Forum. I don't judge you or other members, and i must say that with many of you i have a great feeling, that goes beyond the models.
There are different ways of saying things: if you don't like a post, or if you think that a post is not well related with a thread, just write: "well, this post is not concerned the thread"; or if you don't like someone for your reasons, just write him (in a PM): "hey, friend, i don't like you!", and my personal answer will be: "Thanks LOT, you are a sincere man, i appreciate you!". Without problems.
But, if a member i have never talked with, suddenly write something meaning that i should stop posting my fleet, my models, my spotting photos because i'm boring the other, or i must not answer to a funny quote of another member because otherwise the thread becomes "another boring Charter's thread", i should "understand his style" or i should ask him what he wants and what the problem is? At the end of the discussion, i don't care about all these things because i don't know this "stylish member", but the point is that if we continue to accept everything just because this is "a personal style" of someone, where will we arrive? Where is the border between the "style" and the "offense"? I felt offended, and this is a point; if you read well all my posts, i've never entered in the personal life of someone, even with the members with whom i have more confidence : why other people must do that? Especially in a moment where the Forum seems to explode for each "strange" post, all the "special styles" (but who could led to a misunderstanding) should be stopped: don't forget that this is an international Forum, where all the World is represented and where we must be careful not to offend other members of other countries, with different way of life, religion, society, etc. Did you know that here, in Rome, when you want to greet someone you can say "Hello a**hole"?! This is a "stylish and colorful" way to say "ciao", and 4 million inhabitants of the city could tell you this: is it offensive? No, it is a "style of the Roman citizens". But, what would happen if i greet you saying "ciao, a**hole"? If you live in Italy probably you will laugh, and your answer would be "f**k", but here someone would say: "Whaaat? Charter is crazy!". This examples to say that in an international Forum i think that it is better to use the "international" style.
Oskar has written beautiful words: i must say that after my job in the ER (that means blood, suffering, death, accidents, etc. etc., and i do not think that those who presume to judge the lives of others know the meaning of it all ), Wings900 Forum is a beautiful relaxing point. But if this Forum must become "sufference" itself...thanks, it is not for me.
The last thing: also "Jack the Ripper" had "his personal style", but for the law he was a killer.
__________________
My collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-16877.html
My new battle is for Neos B737-800WL or B737 MAX8

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 09-08-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Charter is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 07:39 AM   #148
A320 F/O
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 951
daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I'm sorry but this time i completely disagree with you my friend, and your post is "dangerous" for the Forum (in a polite manner, of course). Why? I do an example: Charter is a good member, but his style is to write telling to everyone "you're a bast..d stupid", "you need to drink less alcohol", "all the americans are arrogant and stupid drunks" (just because each night my ER is full of drunk American boys, often in often in coma), "your fleet is awful", "your photos suck"...and so on; according to what you have written, you should understand and accept Charter, because after 13.000 posts this is his style! Instead i never even imagined to think this, because i accept everyone and i love everyone, and i think i have proved this in 4 years and 13,000 posts!
No my friend, this isn't the way the Forum works; maybe many members like when the fire is burning in each post, thread, answer or question, maybe some members like when there are quarrels between other members, maybe some members thing that this Forum can easily become a "battle field": not me. I don't say to other members to go for a walk, or to drink less alcohol, or to go with a woman instead of posting in this Forum. I don't judge you or other members, and i must say that with many of you i have a great feeling, that goes beyond the models.
There are different ways of saying things: if you don't like a post, or if you think that a post is not well related with a thread, just write: "well, this post is not concerned the thread"; or if you don't like someone for your reasons, just write him (in a PM): "hey, friend, i don't like you!", and my personal answer will be: "Thanks LOT, you are a sincere man, i appreciate you!". Without problems.
But, if a member i have never talked with, suddenly write something meaning that i should stop posting my fleet, my models, my spotting photos because i'm boring the other, or i must not answer to a funny quote of another member because otherwise the thread becomes "another boring Charter's thread", i should "understand his style" or i should ask him what he wants and what the problem is? At the end of the discussion, i don't care about all these things because i don't know this "stylish member", but the point is that if we continue to accept everything just because this is "a personal style" of someone, where will we arrive? Where is the border between the "style" and the "offense"? I felt offended, and this is a point; if you read well all my posts, i've never entered in the personal life of someone, even with the members with whom i have more confidence : why other people must do that? Especially in a moment where the Forum seems to explode for each "strange" post, all the "special styles" (but who could led to a misunderstanding) should be stopped: don't forget that this is an international Forum, where all the World is represented and where we must be careful to not offend other members of other countries, with different way of life, religion, society, etc. Did you know that here, in Rome, when you want to greet someone you can say "Hello a**hole"?! This is a "stylish and colorful" way to say "ciao", and 4 million inhabitants of the city could tell you this: is it offensive? No, it is a "style of the Roman citizens". But, what would happen if i greet you saying "ciao, a**hole"? If you live in Italy probably you will laugh, and you answer would be "f**k", but here someone would say: "Whaaat? Charter is crazy!". This examples to say that in an international Forum i think that it is better to use the "international" style.
Oskar has written beautiful words: i must say that after my job in the ER (that means blood, suffering, death, accidents, etc. etc.), Wings900 Forum is a beautiful relaxing point. But if this Forum must become "sufference" itself...thanks, it is not for me.
The last thing: also "Jack the Ripper" had "his personal style", but for the law he was a killer.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawh yeah, well in Charter now hopefully (upon return of said faker) this thread can be finished :L
__________________
My collection https://www.wings900.com/vb/1-400-sc...rivals-16.html
My views from the flight deck
Why not follow me on Instagram!
daniel richardson is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 10:09 AM   #149
Admin
 
furryforest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 7,784
furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Ah Dylan! How I have missed you! We need Wahoo and Doc back as well! Return of the golden oldies!
__________________
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul
furryforest is offline  
Old 09-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #150
Master ATP Captain
 
vince1159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 56
Posts: 4,626
vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby
Re: I have been promoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Ah Dylan! How I have missed you! We need Wahoo and Doc back as well! Return of the golden oldies!
Seconded....
__________________
201 Squadron and Guernsey

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Latest Threads
- by Charter
- by kev747
- by Mamunti
 

Models of the Week
 


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2