Charter general photography. - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:20 AM   #121
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

What i intend for a "quick" breakfast:

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #122
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

A typical Bavarian dinner:

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #123
The Dark Side

Some photos of the Italian landscape from the sky:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #124
The Dark Side

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #125
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

yummmmm those rosti' and sausage looks good!yummmmmmmmm
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:35 AM   #126
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysuite View Post
yummmmm those rosti' and sausage looks good!yummmmmmmmm
Especially the potatoes were delicious!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-22-2012, 10:11 AM   #127
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

That second bird looks very similar to a dinosaur, especially the head. Almost like a miniature T-Rex.
Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #128
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
That second bird looks very similar to a dinosaur, especially the head. Almost like a miniature T-Rex.
I was thinking to the Velociraptor, because of the type of nails that seem sickles...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #129
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
This is a miscellanea, so it is right to add also the essence of Wings900 family...the airplanes!

how did you get this closeup of cockpit from outside? Very unusual and interesting!
MiniRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #130
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog

Quote:
Some photos of Munich with the snow:

Hast du gluhwein getrinken? Ich mach gluhwein im Winter. Das is mein liebling getrank auf Deutsch.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #131
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Hast du gluhwein getrinken? Ich mach gluhwein im Winter. Das is mein liebling getrank auf Deutsch.
Ich habe nie getrunken, toll mit dem Schnee...i hope to have written well. It was a marvellous moment.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #132
The Dark Side

Quote:
how did you get this closeup of cockpit from outside? Very unusual and interesting!
On the stairs, before entering into the airplane.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-22-2012, 02:40 PM   #133
RJ Captain

Quote:
Ich habe nie getrunken, toll mit dem Schnee...i hope to have written well. It was a marvellous moment.
Doch! Du spreche Deutsch am besser als mir, aber muste du Gluhwein versuchen!
Old 06-23-2012, 04:31 AM   #134
The Dark Side

Quote:
Doch! Du spreche Deutsch am besser als mir, aber muste du Gluhwein versuchen!
Dank meines freundes.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-23-2012, 04:37 AM   #135
The Dark Side

Some flowers, one of the best thing of nature! Some of them are succulents, very difficult to obtain.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: