Charter general photography. - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #61
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

Wow is that one of the trained falcons to keep the firs off the lading strips?

I have seen those in action in LGAV. Fantastic the way they stand still flying just right over fence and get in action as soon as they spot an intruder~

Next time get a grill to cook some of that crayfish while spotting!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #62
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Wow is that one of the trained falcons to keep the firs off the lading strips?

I have seen those in action in LGAV. Fantastic the way they stand still flying just right over fence and get in action as soon as they spot an intruder~

Next time get a grill to cook some of that crayfish while spotting!
Yes they are, also if they seems to be also kestrels...i don't know well.
I don't know if the crayfish is edible: it has a very nice red color, and maybe the pulp inside is very good...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #63
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

But don't forget that, in the same small river, there are also the snakes...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:42 AM   #64
The Dark Side

This is one of the most ancient insect on Earth: they have 200 million years, and when they are attached they close and become a ball.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 08:44 AM   #65
The Dark Side

Have a look to these wonderful butterflies:

This could be a nice imagine for an airplane tail logo:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #66
Skyteam!

Fly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dogFly Delta Jets is a top dog

Hey Charter,

You have some excellent photography skills, and great shots of wildlife. I looked up snakes of Italy on Google, and I think your snake friend is a Dice snake.
Dice snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^500 scale please
DeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDeltaDelta
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-22996.html
Fly Delta Jets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #67
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Yukes!
Hate snakes.. would not like to play them dice!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #68
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Fantastic butterfly shots Charter,do you know the plant on the second photo?...It reminds me of an airlines tail but i can't remember which one,it could be Air China....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #69
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Refreshing topic, really! Birds of prey are the royalty of the skies. If I had the time I would apprentice in falconry. Geckos are pretty lizards, but chameleons are the cutest. Very nice photos Charter! Molto bene!
Old 06-20-2012, 01:42 PM   #70
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Delta Jets View Post
Hey Charter,

You have some excellent photography skills, and great shots of wildlife. I looked up snakes of Italy on Google, and I think your snake friend is a Dice snake.
Dice snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks for your nice words my friend. It could be the same snake, Natrix Tessellata.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #71
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Fantastic butterfly shots Charter,do you know the plant on the second photo?...It reminds me of an airlines tail but i can't remember which one,it could be Air China....
Thanks my friend; the flower of the second photo is a blackberry. The airline with the flower on the tail is China Airlines from Taiwan, but it could be a lotus flower.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #72
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Refreshing topic, really! Birds of prey are the royalty of the skies. If I had the time I would apprentice in falconry. Geckos are pretty lizards, but chameleons are the cutest. Very nice photos Charter! Molto bene!
Thanks so much my friend! I love chameleons too, they are so funny...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #73
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks my friend; the flower of the second photo is a blackberry. The airline with the flower on the tail is China Airlines from Taiwan, but it could be a lotus flower.
Thanks mate,i knew it was China something,just couldn't remember the airline...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #74
The Dark Side

Sunset on the sea:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #75
The Dark Side

The famous dragonfly:

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: