Charter general photography. - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #46
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
A perspective of a romantic soul!

It is the gifted that has an eye for the detail. The details others, just walk by, loosing focus of what truly surrounds us!
Bless you Alessandro! May life still have millions of treasures to reveal to you my friend.
Well said Alex....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #47
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Price: 35 euro each.
How many Drachmaes is that ?
hahahahah
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:34 PM   #48
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
How many Drachmaes is that ?
hahahahah
Impossible to say, because you have voted to remain in the German-Europe!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #49
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #50
The Dark Side

A Ryanair B737-800WL inbound for Rome CIA airport:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #51
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter View Post
impossible to say, because you have voted to remain in the german-europe!
ach so! Jawohl!
Old 06-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #52
The Dark Side

Quote:
ach so! Jawohl!
I wonder when we will begin to speak German also here...!
Maybe i can find a job with the Bayer...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #53
Just give me wings!

Bayer.?? ...Munich?
Old 06-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #54
The Dark Side

Quote:
Bayer.?? ...Munich?
Maybe the soccer team...the multinational, ex IG Farben.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #55
The Dark Side

A flying ambulance:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #56
The Dark Side

Some friends while i do photos to the landing airplane at "Carrots field":

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #57
The Dark Side

A crayfish living in a small river close to the airport fence...

Someone in a restaurant where i go after the spotting hours, told me that these crayfishes escaped from the FCO cargo area...i think this is not possible, because the cargo area is more than 5 km far from the small river where they are living.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #58
The Dark Side

Falcon or Kestrel? By the way, it is useful for all the birds close to the landing aiurplanes...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 08:12 AM   #59
The Dark Side

A cormorant:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-20-2012, 08:20 AM   #60
The Dark Side

Two geckos of my balcony (the dark one is the "owner"), fighting for the territory:

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: