Charter general photography. - Page 17 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #241
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

I guess Human love isn't weird and complex at all, Comparing to the turtles..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #242
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Some photos taken from an Air Dolomiti ERJ-195: the beauty of our planet.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #243
Imagine. Create. Prosper.

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor

beautiful countryside

Old 07-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #244
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs607 View Post
beautiful countryside
Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #245
The Dark Side

Unfortunately too much people still think that animals are stupid...
I was posting my photos and my posts when i heard noises: i thought that a tortoise had entered the house (and i was right), but i did not imagine the reason of the noises!
So i found the tortoise

the head completely dipped on the cat's bowl (eating the food they love more)!

Animals are stupid? I know thousands of humans immensely more stupid (maybe they are millions...).

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #246

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor

Somehow i don't think it is down to stupidity
Think he/she has a thing for cat food
Old 08-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #247
The Dark Side

Two photos of the sky over FCO Airport:

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #248
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Alessandro are these just wild Tortoises? Or your pet's they are very nice we only have a Hedgehog in our garden
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #249
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Alessandro are these just wild Tortoises? Or your pet's they are very nice we only have a Hedgehog in our garden
They are my pets, they are part of the family.

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #250
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Then they are very nice pet's
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #251
The Dark Side

This is a wonderful Ladybag, in a cornfield:

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #252
RJ Second Officer

ModelAirports is getting startedModelAirports is getting startedModelAirports is getting startedModelAirports is getting startedModelAirports is getting startedModelAirports is getting started

Love the ladybug! Is it true that the black spots indicate the age?

-----------------------------------------
ModelAirports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #253
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelAirports View Post
Love the ladybug! Is it true that the black spots indicate the age?
No my friend, it isn't. There are many types of Ladybugs, the most commons are yellow and red and they have fro 5 to 10 black points. Those with 7 black points bring good lucks.

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-09-2012, 09:59 AM   #254

how beautiful!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #255
Boeing 777-300ER

Cathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributor

Nice pictures, Alessandro!
Collecting 1:500
Cathaypacific251 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: