Charter general photography. - Page 12 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #166
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

Some photos of the city (Dusseldorf):

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 06-26-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #167
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #168
The Dark Side

Beautiful city, isn't it?!

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #169
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
Some friends of the Forum at Dusseldorf fair:

What we are talking about? Models, of course!
Wunderbar! Wonderful moments!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #170
Captain

SP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dogSP-LLC is a top dog

Indeed it is! I really like the lens Conventi has, must be heavy.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #171
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
Beautiful city, isn't it?!
Absolutely. Old European cities exude history in their architecture. Ich liebe es!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #172
The Dark Side

A nice photo of the moon: night, 55-300 lens with a Nikon D3100.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #173
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Charter, what and how many pets do you have?

Smashing photo's, I love this thread.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #174
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
Charter, what and how many pets do you have?

Smashing photo's, I love this thread.
I have:
- 4 tortoises
- a dwarf rabbit
- a guinea pig
- a cat
- a canary

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 09:55 AM   #175
The Dark Side

Look at this dog: here we're in a Medieval town, were people are still living.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #176
The Dark Side

Hercules of the Italian Air Force:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #177
The Dark Side

A Canadair CL-215:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #178
The Dark Side

A private island at the centre of a lake (at the border between Lazio and Tuscany):

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #179
The Dark Side

I think that this photo is beautiful: it is not an "atomic cloud", but they are cumulonimbus.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #180
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Italian air force C130J
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: