Charter general photography. - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:26 AM   #151
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's miscellanea: animals and...not only.

Actually charter, I am pretending to be drowning so David Hasselhoff's girls come to the rescue!
Fortunately the "Hoff" is too drunk to save me so I got all girls to my self
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #152
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Actually charter, I am pretending to be drowning so David Hasselhoff's girls come to the rescue!
Well said my friend, also if i have written that a wonderful brunette was having a bath with you "under" the sea...

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #153
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

well yeah but she was actually drowning

Old 06-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #154
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
This should me "Miss June" 2012...there are many other photo of the girl with the natural body, but in this Forum there are a lot of kids...
By the way, this should be the girl rescuing you, my friend!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 06-25-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #155
Just give me wings!

nice T-shirt
Old 06-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #156
The Dark Side

Quote:
nice T-shirt
Indeed. According to Playboy, this should be June 2012 playmate...so she should save your life in the Aegean sea while your friends (we) are sunbathing.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 03:39 AM   #157
The Dark Side

The next report will be about the first, real bath of my Guinea Pig Arturo. I wash him with the dry shampoo, but this time (and with 35°C in Rome) it had the first real bath.

Ready for it:

Warm water and a basin:

As you can see from the water color, it needed of a real bath...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #158
The Dark Side

I really don't understand how it is possible to hurt or kill these creatures! They are so cute, sweet and helpless...

It is time to dry:

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 04:14 AM   #159
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
I really don't understand how it is possible to hurt or kill these creatures! They are so cute, sweet and helpless...

It is time to dry:
Do you wash your cats? I wash our three cats every quarter. The howls are spine tingling!
Old 06-26-2012, 04:19 AM   #160
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Do you wash your cats? I wash our three cats every quarter. The howls are spine tingling!
It is impossible to wash or comb my cat! Each month he has a bath in the shop.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #161
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
It is impossible to wash or comb my cat! Each month he has a bath in the shop.
Yes he does have the look of a mafioso, ready to pull out his blades if you gave him the wrong look.

My cats sulk in some corner all night long after their baths, but I washed them since kitten-hood, so they give me little trouble, just lots of lips.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:12 AM   #162
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
Yes he does have the look of a mafioso, ready to pull out his blades if you gave him the wrong look.

My cats sulk in some corner all night long after their baths, but I washed them since kitten-hood, so they give me little trouble, just lots of lips.
More or less "Mafioso" is the right word..
The problem is that he feels the owner of the house, so it is impossible to comb him for more than a few seconds. In the pet shop, instead, he is far from his territory and everything is possible!
But i must speak very carefully when i have to go to the veterinary or to the pet shop for the bath, because all the animals are very intelligent (sometimes more intelligent than many humans i personally know...), they are very intuitive and he understand when he has to go for a bath or for a medical visit.

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #163
The Dark Side

Today was a bath day also for my dwarf rabbit, Lilů.

She knows that now she is more beautiful...

Charter airlines lover

Old 06-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #164
The Dark Side

Some friends of the Forum at Dusseldorf fair:

What we are talking about? Models, of course!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 06-26-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #165
The Dark Side

I love this photos because they are the real meaning of the Forum, what Wings900 family should be and what the Forum should do: unify the World, create a great family, a group of friends crazy for their passion and their hobby!
Greetings to everyone!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: